Are you looking for recipe inspiration A Cold Kabocha Soup You Can Drink Up ? How to make it is difficult and easy. If it is wrongly processed, the results will not be satisfactory and it tends to be unpleasant. Whereas A Cold Kabocha Soup You Can Drink Up What is delicious should have an aroma and taste that can provoke our taste buds.
Many things more or less affect the quality of the taste of A Cold Kabocha Soup You Can Drink Up, starting from the type of material, then the selection of fresh ingredients, to how to make and serve it. Don’t worry if you want to prepare A Cold Kabocha Soup You Can Drink Up delicious at home, because as long as you know the trick, this dish can be a special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make A Cold Kabocha Soup You Can Drink Up adalah 4 servings. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
So, this time, let’s try it, let’s create it A Cold Kabocha Soup You Can Drink Up home alone. Stick with simple ingredients, this dish can provide benefits in helping to maintain the health of our bodies. you can make A Cold Kabocha Soup You Can Drink Up use 8 type of material and 8 manufacturing step. Here’s how to make the dish.
Every summer my parents send us a big kabocha squash, but we have trouble using it all up. So I make lots of soup and chill it in the refrigerator. nThis is the sister recipe of the Lots Of Milk Carrot Soup.nnIf the kabocha squash is hard, microwave it whole for a few minutes and it will be much easier to cut.nBe sure to put the squash in the blender after it's cooled down.nIf you have a stick blender, just blend it in the pan. It cuts down on dishes. Recipe by Junchan
Ingredients and spices that need to be prepared to make A Cold Kabocha Soup You Can Drink Up:
- 1/4 Kabocha squash
- 1/2 Onion
- 15 grams Butter
- 300 ml Water
- 1 Soup stock cube
- 300 to 400 ml Milk
- 1 Salt and pepper
- 1 Parsley or fresh cream (optional)
Steps to make A Cold Kabocha Soup You Can Drink Up
- Take out the seeds and pulpy insides, peel the skin off the kabocha squash, and slice about 5 mm thick. Slice the onion thinly.
- Heat up a pan over medium heat, add the butter and saute the onion. Take care not to let it burn by adjusting the heat.
- When the onion is transparent, add the kabocha squash and saute briefly.
- Add the water and stock cube, cover with a lid and simmer for about 10 minutes until the kabocha squash is falling apart.
- Let it cool down a bit then put it in a blender and puree until smooth. Return to the pan.
- There will be some left in the blender, so add a little milk, blend for about 3 seconds, then transfer to the pan to get everything.
- Add the rest of the milk to the pan and mix well. Season with salt and pepper. When the soup comes to a boil, turn it off and cool the pan by putting it in water.
- Chill the soup in the refrigerator. Pour into serving bowls. Drizzle a little cream on top, or scatter on some chopped parsley.
How ? It’s easy? That’s how to make A Cold Kabocha Soup You Can Drink Up which you can practice at home. Hopefully useful and good luck!