Are you looking for recipe inspiration Aam panna (raw mango drink) ? How to make it is difficult and easy. If it is wrongly processed, the results will not be satisfactory and it tends to be unpleasant. Whereas Aam panna (raw mango drink) What is delicious should have an aroma and taste that can provoke our taste buds.
Many things more or less affect the quality of the taste of Aam panna (raw mango drink), starting from the type of material, then the selection of fresh ingredients, to how to make and serve it. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Aam panna (raw mango drink) delicious at home, because as long as you know the trick, this dish can be a special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Aam panna (raw mango drink) adalah 2 servings. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
Ojust for addition only, the time it takes to cook Aam panna (raw mango drink) estimated approx 30 mins.
So, this time, let’s try it, let’s create it Aam panna (raw mango drink) home alone. Stick with simple ingredients, this dish can provide benefits in helping to maintain the health of our bodies. you can make Aam panna (raw mango drink) use 6 type of material and 6 manufacturing step. Here’s how to make the dish.
Panna is a traditional drink made with raw mangoes..It is believed that it keeps the body cool and helps in increasing immunity. It is perfect for the hot indian summer..
Ingredients and spices that need to be prepared to make Aam panna (raw mango drink):
- 2 large raw mangoes
- 4 cup water
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 4 tbsp sugar
- 1 tsp roasted cumin powder
- 15 fresh mint leaves
Steps to make Aam panna (raw mango drink)
- Peel the raw mangoes. In a pressure cooker put the mangoes with water and cook for 15 to 20 mins till mangoes are completely soft.
- Let the water with mangoes cool for sometime. Preserve the water.
- Remove the soft fibre from the mangoes using a spoon or knife. Throw away the stone/seed.
- Mash the fibre and add it to the water in which mangoes were cooked. You can also grind the fibre with the water in a grinder.
- Add sugar,salt ,roasted cumin powder and chopped mint leaves to it..Adjust seasoning to suit your taste.
- Serve chilled and garnish with mint leaves
How ? It’s easy? That’s how to make Aam panna (raw mango drink) which you can practice at home. Hopefully useful and good luck!