Are you looking for recipe inspiration Abura-age Napoleon Cakes ? How to make it is difficult and easy. If it is wrongly processed, the results will not be satisfactory and it tends to be unpleasant. Whereas Abura-age Napoleon Cakes What is delicious should have an aroma and taste that can provoke our taste buds.
Many things more or less affect the quality of the taste of Abura-age Napoleon Cakes, starting from the type of material, then the selection of fresh ingredients, to how to make and serve it. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Abura-age Napoleon Cakes delicious at home, because as long as you know the trick, this dish can be a special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Abura-age Napoleon Cakes adalah 4 servings. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
So, this time, let’s try it, let’s create it Abura-age Napoleon Cakes home alone. Stick with simple ingredients, this dish can provide benefits in helping to maintain the health of our bodies. you can make Abura-age Napoleon Cakes use 9 type of material and 8 manufacturing step. Here’s how to make the dish.
I happened to see this Napoleon cake recipe in a magazine!!nnFor more details on how to make this mock custard cream, refer to!!nnIf you leave them for a while after you make them, the crispy abura-age will harden from the moisture of the custard cream. So layer them right before serving. Recipe by yushuryo
Ingredients and spices that need to be prepared to make Abura-age Napoleon Cakes:
- 6 Aburaage
- ☆ Custard cream (Recipe ID: 1260437)
- 250 ml ☆Soy milk (or milk)
- 20 grams ☆Frozen kabocha squash (peeled and strained)
- 30 grams ☆Sugar (cane sugar)
- 20 grams ☆ Corn starch (or joshinko)
- 25 grams ☆Margarine (or butter)
- 1 ☆Vanilla essece
- 1 Powdered sugar, mint leaves, etc
Steps to make Abura-age Napoleon Cakes
- Blanch the aburaage for 2-3 minutes and drain. When the aburaage has cooled, squeeze and drain the water.
- Make the custard cream. Heat the ☆ ingredients except vanilla essence over medium heat and keep stirring. Once it comes to a boil, turn the heat down to low and mix for 2 more minutes.
- Add vanilla essence and mix. Turn off the heat and let it cool.nnhttps://cookpad.com/us/recipes/149651-egg-and-dairy-free-custard-cream
- Spread out the aburaage from Step 1, and cut each piece into thirds. (You'll have 18 pieces in total but use 16)
- Place on the edge of a large heatproof plate with space in the middle as shown in the photo. Microwave for 5 minutes uncovered.
- Once all the aburaage have cooked in the microwave, let them cool. Stack the aburaage and the custard cream in alternating layers to make four layers.
- Sprinkle with powdered sugar or cocoa powder, or top with mint leaves and they are done.
- Cut the aburaage into 6 equal pieces in Step 4. Halloween Napoleon cakes.
How ? It’s easy? That’s how to make Abura-age Napoleon Cakes which you can practice at home. Hopefully useful and good luck!