Are you looking for recipe inspiration AMIEs Geleen Yema Cake ? How to make it is difficult and easy. If it is wrongly processed, the results will not be satisfactory and it tends to be unpleasant. Whereas AMIEs Geleen Yema Cake What is delicious should have an aroma and taste that can provoke our taste buds.
Many things more or less affect the quality of the taste of AMIEs Geleen Yema Cake, starting from the type of material, then the selection of fresh ingredients, to how to make and serve it. Don’t worry if you want to prepare AMIEs Geleen Yema Cake delicious at home, because as long as you know the trick, this dish can be a special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make AMIEs Geleen Yema Cake adalah 12 servings. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
Ojust for addition only, the time it takes to cook AMIEs Geleen Yema Cake estimated approx 50 mins.
So, this time, let’s try it, let’s create it AMIEs Geleen Yema Cake home alone. Stick with simple ingredients, this dish can provide benefits in helping to maintain the health of our bodies. you can make AMIEs Geleen Yema Cake use 16 type of material and 6 manufacturing step. Here’s how to make the dish.
MEGA-LICIOUS!!! :cookie :cookie :cookienThis simple cake is perfect to make for a birthday party or any party you want. :ohyeaahnPERFECT!!! ~(o.o)~
Ingredients and spices that need to be prepared to make AMIEs Geleen Yema Cake:
- 2 1/4 cup baking flour
- 1 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp cream of tartar
- 1 pinch of salt
- 3/4 cup cold water
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 6 eggs, separated
- 1 crushed walnuts (optional)
- Custard Topping
- 1 can condensed milk
- 6 egg yolks
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 can fresh milk
- 4 tbsp softened butter
- 1 cheddar cheese
Steps to make AMIEs Geleen Yema Cake
- Heat the oven to 170ºC. Grease and base line a 10-inch cake tin.
- Mix together the flour, sugar, baking powder and a pinch of salt in a mixing bowl. In a separate bowl, whisk together all the wet ingredients, stirring well until smooth and well blended. Combine the dry ingredients and fold in gently.
- Whisk the egg whites to soft peaks. Add the cream of tartar, beating well until stiff. Fold a third of the egg whites into the egg yolk mixture to loosen it. Then gently fold in the remaining egg whites.
- Pour into the prepared cake tin. Bake for about 35 minutes until golden and firm to the touch. Leave to cool in the tin and then turn out into a serving plate.
- Meanwhile, mix all the custard topping ingredients together in a small saucepan, stirring well to combine. Make your frosting a bit runny but not too runny, a frosting that spreadable enough.
- Spread the custard topping over the top and sides of the cake. Sprinkle over the crushed walnuts or cheddar cheese, if desired. Leave to set.
How ? It’s easy? That’s how to make AMIEs Geleen Yema Cake which you can practice at home. Hopefully useful and good luck!