Are you looking for recipe inspiration Banana Chocolate Cake in a Bread Machine ? How to make it is difficult and easy. If it is wrongly processed, the results will not be satisfactory and it tends to be unpleasant. Whereas Banana Chocolate Cake in a Bread Machine What is delicious should have an aroma and taste that can provoke our taste buds.
Many things more or less affect the quality of the taste of Banana Chocolate Cake in a Bread Machine, starting from the type of material, then the selection of fresh ingredients, to how to make and serve it. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Banana Chocolate Cake in a Bread Machine delicious at home, because as long as you know the trick, this dish can be a special treat.
So, this time, let’s try it, let’s create it Banana Chocolate Cake in a Bread Machine home alone. Stick with simple ingredients, this dish can provide benefits in helping to maintain the health of our bodies. you can make Banana Chocolate Cake in a Bread Machine use 6 type of material and 7 manufacturing step. Here’s how to make the dish.
I added chocolate to.nnI used a Panasonic Home Bakery bread machine. Your bread machine may differ, so follow the instructions for baking cakes.nBy scraping down the flour on the inside of the pan halfway through, the surface of the cake will bake nicely and evenly. Recipe by Banyangarden
Ingredients and spices that need to be prepared to make Banana Chocolate Cake in a Bread Machine:
- 100 grams Unsalted butter
- 30 grams Sugar
- 2 Beaten eggs
- 200 grams Pancake mix
- 2 Bananas
- 60 grams Chocolate (Chocolate bar or chips)
Steps to make Banana Chocolate Cake in a Bread Machine
- Prepare the ingredients. Bring the butter to room temperature, and cut into small pieces. Slice the banana into bite-sized pieces.
- Break the chocolate bar into small 1 cm cubes. (Adjust the amount of chocolate or chocolate chips to your liking.)
- Put the ingredients in the bread machine in the order listed. (Butter, sugar, eggs, pancake mix, banana, chocolate.)
- Choose the “cake” setting, and press start.
- When the machine beeps, open the lid and scrape down the sides of the bread pan with a rubber spatula. Press the start button again.
- Take the cake out of the bread pan as soon as it's finished. Cool on a rack and it's done!!
- When it has cooled down, wrap in plastic wrap to store.
How ? It’s easy? That’s how to make Banana Chocolate Cake in a Bread Machine which you can practice at home. Hopefully useful and good luck!