Are you looking for recipe inspiration Banana & Kabocha Squash Cake ? How to make it is difficult and easy. If it is wrongly processed, the results will not be satisfactory and it tends to be unpleasant. Whereas Banana & Kabocha Squash Cake What is delicious should have an aroma and taste that can provoke our taste buds.
Many things more or less affect the quality of the taste of Banana & Kabocha Squash Cake, starting from the type of material, then the selection of fresh ingredients, to how to make and serve it. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Banana & Kabocha Squash Cake delicious at home, because as long as you know the trick, this dish can be a special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Banana & Kabocha Squash Cake adalah 8 servings. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
So, this time, let’s try it, let’s create it Banana & Kabocha Squash Cake home alone. Stick with simple ingredients, this dish can provide benefits in helping to maintain the health of our bodies. you can make Banana & Kabocha Squash Cake use 12 type of material and 12 manufacturing step. Here’s how to make the dish.
I'm not fond of the gooey texture, so I tried to make a cake that's not gooey even when it has bananas inside. The cake in the picture uses a fruit cake mold. All the batter couldn't fit in the mold, so I made one muffin out of the leftover batter.nnPlease see the baking time just for your reference. If you cool the cake while covering it with a bowl or something right after it stops steaming, it will become a moist cake by preventing it from drying out.nI use 40 g of sugar to make the meringue, which makes it mildly sweet. Please adjust the amount to your taste. Recipe by La Land
Ingredients and spices that need to be prepared to make Banana & Kabocha Squash Cake:
- 70 grams ○ Kabocha squash (unpeeled)
- 70 grams ○ Banana
- 1 tbsp ○ Rum
- 70 grams ◎ Cake flour
- 70 grams ◎ Almond flour
- 1 tsp ◎ Baking powder
- 2 medium ◆ Egg whites
- 40 to 45 grams ◆ Raw cane sugar
- 1 dash ◆ Salt
- 2 medium ◇ Egg yolks
- 30 grams ◇ Raw cane sugar
- 70 grams Melted butter (unsalted)
Steps to make Banana & Kabocha Squash Cake
- Preparation: Remove the fibrous parts out of the kabocha squash and steam until a skewer can piece through easily. Mash the kabocha and let it cool. Mash the banana until creamy.
- Combine the kabocha, banana, and rum mix into a paste. Sift together the dry ingredients marked with ◎. Melt the butter over a double boiler.
- Spread the butter on the mold and either coat with flour or line with parchment paper. Preheat the oven to 170℃.
- Put the ingredients marked with ◆ into a bowl, and create a meringue using the hand mixer at high speed. Whip until the cream forms a thick ribbon when the whisk is lifted.
- Reduce speed to low and slowly mix around to smooth out the cream.
- Add the ingredients marked with ◇ into a bowl and mix until white and thick with a hand mixer. Add the kabocha paste and blend until well incorporated.
- Mix in the melted butter and blend thoroughly.
- Add the sifted dry ingredients. Mix lightly from the bottom with a rubber spatula, being careful not to knead.
- Add the meringue in 3 portions. Fold in carefully so the foam doesn't break down. Add each portion once the mixture is somewhat blended.
- The resulting batter should be glazed and fluffy in texture. Pour it into the mold. Tap the mold lightly on counter top and put it into oven.
- Baking time for your reference: 20 cm pound cake mold: 35 to 40 minutes. Fruit cake mold: 30 to 35 minutes. Muffin mold: 20 to 25 minutes.
- The cake is done once a skewer comes out clean. Remove from mold and let cool. If you can, let it rest overnight to let the taste settle.
How ? It’s easy? That’s how to make Banana & Kabocha Squash Cake which you can practice at home. Hopefully useful and good luck!