Are you looking for recipe inspiration Black Forest Cake ? How to make it is difficult and easy. If it is wrongly processed, the results will not be satisfactory and it tends to be unpleasant. Whereas Black Forest Cake What is delicious should have an aroma and taste that can provoke our taste buds.
Many things more or less affect the quality of the taste of Black Forest Cake, starting from the type of material, then the selection of fresh ingredients, to how to make and serve it. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Black Forest Cake delicious at home, because as long as you know the trick, this dish can be a special treat.
So, this time, let’s try it, let’s create it Black Forest Cake home alone. Stick with simple ingredients, this dish can provide benefits in helping to maintain the health of our bodies. you can make Black Forest Cake use 19 type of material and 8 manufacturing step. Here’s how to make the dish.
Ingredients and spices that need to be prepared to make Black Forest Cake:
- 1 2/3 cup cake flour
- 2 eggs
- 4 oz kirsch (brandy)
- 12 oz buttermilk
- 16 oz heavy whipping cream
- 1 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 3 1/2 cup confectioner's sugar
- 1 oz semisweet baking chocolate
- 4 oz shortening
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 pinch salt
- 8 oz butter
- 2/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 3 tsp kirsch
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp coffee (very strong)
- 14 oz sweet cherries in heavy syrup, drained
- 12 oz sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
Steps to make Black Forest Cake
- In a mixing bowl, combine cake flour, baking soda, cocoa and one teaspoon salt through a sieve, mix well and keep it aside.
- Cream shortening in a medium-sized mixing bowl and add sugar to it. Stir continuously till the mixture becomes light and fluffy. Add eggs along with the vanilla essence into it and mix thoroughly.
- Add the above mixture into the flour mixture, along with 8 ounces of buttermilk (alternatively). Mix well till all the ingredients are blended completely.
- Take two 8 inch round pans and place parchment circles at the surfaces and pour the prepared cake mixture into it. Bake both the pans in a 350°F preheated oven for at least 35-40 minutes or till it is completely done. Do the toothpick test to check whether the cake is baked fully before taking it out.
- Let the baked cakes cool completely on a wire rack. Once this is done, slice the cakes from the center horizontally. Pour 1 ounce kirsch each on the cut side of both the cakes and set aside.
- Beat the butter in another bowl till it becomes light and fluffy. Add a pinch of salt, coffee, remaining buttermilk, confectioners sugar and mix well.
- Take one layer of the cake on a plate and spread 1/3 of the filling on it evenly. Place 1/3 of the cherries on top of it and place another layer of cake above it and repeat the same procedure.
- Once all the layers have been filled, make a mixture with 3 teaspoons kirsch and 1/2 teaspoon vanilla and pour over the cake. Prepare icing by whisking cream in a bowl and adding it to the uppermost layer. To decorate the cake, sprinkle chocolate shavings on top of the cake.
How ? It’s easy? That’s how to make Black Forest Cake which you can practice at home. Hopefully useful and good luck!