Are you looking for recipe inspiration Brazilian Nut Cake ? How to make it is difficult and easy. If it is wrongly processed, the results will not be satisfactory and it tends to be unpleasant. Whereas Brazilian Nut Cake What is delicious should have an aroma and taste that can provoke our taste buds.
Many things more or less affect the quality of the taste of Brazilian Nut Cake, starting from the type of material, then the selection of fresh ingredients, to how to make and serve it. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Brazilian Nut Cake delicious at home, because as long as you know the trick, this dish can be a special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Brazilian Nut Cake adalah 20 servings. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
Ojust for addition only, the time it takes to cook Brazilian Nut Cake estimated approx 35 mins.
So, this time, let’s try it, let’s create it Brazilian Nut Cake home alone. Stick with simple ingredients, this dish can provide benefits in helping to maintain the health of our bodies. you can make Brazilian Nut Cake use 8 type of material and 8 manufacturing step. Here’s how to make the dish.
Better served with ice cream or a sour cream like the cupuaçu one! A delicious dessert straight from Amazônia!
Ingredients and spices that need to be prepared to make Brazilian Nut Cake:
- 125 grams butter
- 2 eggs
- 2 cup sugar
- 2 cup wheat flour
- 2 3/4 cup crushed brazilian nut
- 1 cup milk
- 2 tbsp chocolate powder
- 1 tbsp yeast
Steps to make Brazilian Nut Cake
- preheat oven to 250°C
- grease the cake pan and set aside
- beat 2 egg whites at high speed for 5 minutes
- at high speed, beat the butter and the sugar, approximately for 2 minutes
- add the 2 yolks, flour and milk, 3 more minutes beating
- add the chocolate, brazilian nuts and the yeast, beat 2 more minutes
- add the beaten egg whites and beat just one more minute
- transfer the batter to the pan and cook for 20 minutes
How ? It’s easy? That’s how to make Brazilian Nut Cake which you can practice at home. Hopefully useful and good luck!