Are you looking for recipe inspiration Brussels Sprouts & Anchovy Cake Sale ? How to make it is difficult and easy. If it is wrongly processed, the results will not be satisfactory and it tends to be unpleasant. Whereas Brussels Sprouts & Anchovy Cake Sale What is delicious should have an aroma and taste that can provoke our taste buds.
Many things more or less affect the quality of the taste of Brussels Sprouts & Anchovy Cake Sale, starting from the type of material, then the selection of fresh ingredients, to how to make and serve it. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Brussels Sprouts & Anchovy Cake Sale delicious at home, because as long as you know the trick, this dish can be a special treat.
So, this time, let’s try it, let’s create it Brussels Sprouts & Anchovy Cake Sale home alone. Stick with simple ingredients, this dish can provide benefits in helping to maintain the health of our bodies. you can make Brussels Sprouts & Anchovy Cake Sale use 9 type of material and 16 manufacturing step. Here’s how to make the dish.
Cake sale is so fun to make because it can be made with various combinations of ingredients.nThe first rule I have when making a recipe is “Use your favorite ingredients with your favorite ingredients,” so I tried making this cake with my favorite Brussels sprouts and anchovies.nnThe Brussels sprouts are microwaved in advance to prevent them from releasing moisture while baking in the cake. nThe olive oil from the anchovies will taste like anchovies, so only add a little bit.nSince the anchovies are salty, you only need to add a small amount of rock salt to the batter. Recipe by caterina
Ingredients and spices that need to be prepared to make Brussels Sprouts & Anchovy Cake Sale:
- 100 grams Pancake mix
- 100 ml Heavy cream
- 2 Eggs
- 20 grams Parmigiano Reggiano
- 1 tbsp Mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp Oil from the anchovies (olive oil)
- 1 Rock salt
- 6 Brussels sprouts
- 30 grams Anchovies
Steps to make Brussels Sprouts & Anchovy Cake Sale
- Cut out parchment paper to fit the cake pan. Grease the cake pan with olive oil, then place the parchment paper in the pan.
- Microwave the Brussels sprouts at 600 W for 1 minute and 20 seconds.
- Quarter the Brussels sprouts from Step 2.
- Roughly chop the anchovies into 7-8 mm pieces.
- Slice 5 g of Parmigiano Reggiano with a peeler and grate the remaining 15 g.
- Combine the egg and heavy cream in a bowl and mix well.
- Sift the pancake mix into the bowl from Step 6.
- Mix until there are no more lumps.
- Add the Parmigiano Reggiano from Step 5, the mayonnaise, the anchovy olive oil, and the salt to Step 8 and combine until even.
- Add the brussels sprouts from Step 3, and half of the anchovies from Step 4 to Step 9 and combine.
- Grind some black pepper into the bowl from Step 10.
- Pour half of the cake batter from Step 11 into the cake pan from Step 1.
- Top with the remaining Brussels sprouts, anchovies, and half of the sliced cheese from Step 6.
- Pour the remaining cake batter into the cake pan from Step 13 and top with the rest of the Brussels sprouts and the rest of the cheese.
- Bake for 40 minutes in a 180°C oven. Once a skewer can be removed cleanly, it's done.
- Once cooled, remove from the pan and place on a cooling rack to cool completely.
How ? It’s easy? That’s how to make Brussels Sprouts & Anchovy Cake Sale which you can practice at home. Hopefully useful and good luck!