Are you looking for recipe inspiration Chiffon Roll Cake Made with Rice Flour ? How to make it is difficult and easy. If it is wrongly processed, the results will not be satisfactory and it tends to be unpleasant. Whereas Chiffon Roll Cake Made with Rice Flour What is delicious should have an aroma and taste that can provoke our taste buds.
Many things more or less affect the quality of the taste of Chiffon Roll Cake Made with Rice Flour, starting from the type of material, then the selection of fresh ingredients, to how to make and serve it. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Chiffon Roll Cake Made with Rice Flour delicious at home, because as long as you know the trick, this dish can be a special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Chiffon Roll Cake Made with Rice Flour adalah 1 serving. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
So, this time, let’s try it, let’s create it Chiffon Roll Cake Made with Rice Flour home alone. Stick with simple ingredients, this dish can provide benefits in helping to maintain the health of our bodies. you can make Chiffon Roll Cake Made with Rice Flour use 10 type of material and 16 manufacturing step. Here’s how to make the dish.
I wondered how to make a cake that is easy to roll. Using bread as my inspiration, I decided to try mochi rice flour. nThis recipe is an improvement from the previous one. After some trial and error, I came up with a satisfying cake batter that can fit easily into small sheet cake pan.nSpread the cream thinly and roll the cake up tightly to make a slim roll!nn- Use a hand mixer in Steps 3~5 and mix each slowly and carefully .n- Perform Steps 6 and 7 quickly .n- For Step 11, if you're worried about rolling the cake, cut 3-4 notches into it spaced 2cm apart starting from the edge nearest you, and it will be easier to roll up. Recipe by MeguBroaden
Ingredients and spices that need to be prepared to make Chiffon Roll Cake Made with Rice Flour:
- 3 Eggs
- 1 pinch Salt
- 45 grams Sugar
- 30 grams ♥Cake flour
- 30 grams ♥Mochiko (mochi or sweet rice flour)
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp Olive oil
- 50 grams Milk
- 50 ml Heavy cream (filling)
- 1 1/2 tsp ~as much (to taste) Sugar for the heavy cream
Steps to make Chiffon Roll Cake Made with Rice Flour
- Preparation- Steps 1 and 2: Separate the egg yolks and egg whites, place the egg yolks into a large bowl and the egg whites into a small one respectively .
- Heat the milk until lukewarm. Combine the ♥ ingredients and sift together .
- Add salt to the egg whites, and add in half of the sugar in 2 batches. Beat with a handheld mixer until the meringue is shiny and forms peaks.
- Add the remaining sugar to the egg yolks along with the vanilla extract, and beat well until it turns white and thick. Keep whipping until the mixer leaves tracks in the batter as shown in the photo .
- Add in the olive oil a bit at a time, and mix well between each turn. Add in the milk a little at a time, mixing well between additions.
- Put in1/3 of the sifted ingredients from Step 2 and stir until they are blended in. Add the remaining amount and use a whisk to scoop it up from the side and fold it in.
- Use the whisk from step 6 to mix the egg whites and adjust the consistency. Add 1/3 of the meringue into the batter and blend until smooth. Cut and fold in the rest using a spatula.
- Pour the batter into the cake tin, and bake in an oven preheated to 180°C for 15 minutes .
- Remove the cake from the tin with the cooking sheet intact, and let cool on a baking rack etc. .
- When the cake has cooled down a little, cover the surface of the cake with parchment paper and leave to cool completely.
- When the cake is completely cool, very carefully peel the paper off, then place the cake on top of the paper again.
- Spread with your favorite filling, and carefully roll it up from the side of the photo (the shorter edge).
- Wrap in plastic wrap after rolling it up, and refrigerate until the cream settles . It should take about 2 hours (if you are in a hurry) up to 5 hours .
- Decorate it however you like, and it is done.
- This time I used a whipped cream cheese filling with cherry blossom powder added to it.
- I made these as presents .
How ? It’s easy? That’s how to make Chiffon Roll Cake Made with Rice Flour which you can practice at home. Hopefully useful and good luck!