Are you looking for recipe inspiration Chinese Steamed Castella Cake ? How to make it is difficult and easy. If it is wrongly processed, the results will not be satisfactory and it tends to be unpleasant. Whereas Chinese Steamed Castella Cake What is delicious should have an aroma and taste that can provoke our taste buds.
Many things more or less affect the quality of the taste of Chinese Steamed Castella Cake, starting from the type of material, then the selection of fresh ingredients, to how to make and serve it. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Chinese Steamed Castella Cake delicious at home, because as long as you know the trick, this dish can be a special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Chinese Steamed Castella Cake adalah 4 servings. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
So, this time, let’s try it, let’s create it Chinese Steamed Castella Cake home alone. Stick with simple ingredients, this dish can provide benefits in helping to maintain the health of our bodies. you can make Chinese Steamed Castella Cake use 11 type of material and 11 manufacturing step. Here’s how to make the dish.
No matter how much time passes, I will never forget the flavor of the steamed castella cake my mother used to make when I was a child. I tried so many times and finally found that flavor. It was so nostalgic and I was so happy that I almost cried over this cake.nnMake sure you let it rise enough! Then all you have to do is steam it. So easy! Recipe by Masako Bishoku
Ingredients and spices that need to be prepared to make Chinese Steamed Castella Cake:
- 200 grams Cake flour
- 100 grams Cornmeal
- 40 grams Sugar
- 1 grams Baking powder
- 3 grams Dry yeast
- 300 ml 40°C water
- 1 Raisins
- 1 Pumpkin seeds
- 1 Walnuts
- 1 Sunflower seeds
- 1 Chinese wolfberry fruit
Steps to make Chinese Steamed Castella Cake
- Prepare the ingredients. Soak the wolfberry fruit in water.
- Chop the walnuts into easy to eat pieces and combine with the rest of the seeds and nuts.
- Mix the dry yeast with 50 ml of the hot water and a tiny bit of sugar. Let it sit for 10 minutes.
- Combine the flour, cornmeal, baking powder, and sugar.
- Pour the proofed yeast into the mixture and combine.
- Add the remaining 250 ml of hot water.
- Mix in 2/3 of the seeds and nuts. Let it sit at a temperature of 30°C to rise.
- Once it has doubled in size, scatter the remaining 1/3 of seeds and nuts over the top.
- Place over a pot of boiling water over high heat and steam for 20 minutes. (Adjust the time based on the size of the container.) Turn off the heat and let it sit as is for 2 minutes to steam with the residual heat.
- Once a skewer is removed cleanly, it's done!
- Decorate with Chinese dates for a steamed castella cake!
How ? It’s easy? That’s how to make Chinese Steamed Castella Cake which you can practice at home. Hopefully useful and good luck!