Are you looking for recipe inspiration chocolate layer cake ? How to make it is difficult and easy. If it is wrongly processed, the results will not be satisfactory and it tends to be unpleasant. Whereas chocolate layer cake What is delicious should have an aroma and taste that can provoke our taste buds.
Many things more or less affect the quality of the taste of chocolate layer cake, starting from the type of material, then the selection of fresh ingredients, to how to make and serve it. Don’t worry if you want to prepare chocolate layer cake delicious at home, because as long as you know the trick, this dish can be a special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make chocolate layer cake adalah 8 servings. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
Ojust for addition only, the time it takes to cook chocolate layer cake estimated approx 1 hour 15 mins.
So, this time, let’s try it, let’s create it chocolate layer cake home alone. Stick with simple ingredients, this dish can provide benefits in helping to maintain the health of our bodies. you can make chocolate layer cake use 14 type of material and 6 manufacturing step. Here’s how to make the dish.
check this out nd impress ur family!!! :chef
Ingredients and spices that need to be prepared to make chocolate layer cake:
- 6 eggs
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 1/4 cup flour
- 1/2 cup cornstarch
- filling and frosting
- 3 tbsp cornstarch
- 3 tbsp cocoa powder
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 2 cup milk
- 1 1/3 butter
- 5 oz gianduja(chocolate and hazelnut flavored chocolate)*
- 1 if you dont have gianduja, nutella is a grand substutuite
Steps to make chocolate layer cake
- preheat the oven to 180°. grease the base of an 8 1/2 inch spring release cake pan and wrap a piece of folded, greased baking parchment around the outside to increase the height of the pan by about a third.
- seperate the eggs. beat egg yolks with half of the sugar and the vanilla extract until foamy. sift the flour and cornstarch over the mixture and fold in.
- whisk the egg whites until they form soft peaks.then trickle in the remaining sugar and continue whisking until they form stiff peaks. fold the whisked egg whites into the egg yolk mixture.turn the batter into the prepared cake pan and smooth the top.
- bake in the oven for 25-30 minutes until a wooden cocktail stick inserted in the middle comes out clean. leave to cool slightly, then carefully turn onto a wire rack and let the cake rest for atleast 2 hours.
- for frosting, put cornstarch, cocoa powder and sugar in a bowl and mix together with a little cold milk until smooth. put the remaining milk in a saucepan, bring to a boil and stir in the cornstarch mixture. return to a boil briefly, then remove from heat. break in the gianduja and stir until the chocolate is melted. finally stir in the butter one tbsp at a time and allow to cool.
- split the cake twice horizontally. spread half of the frosting smoothly over the two layers of cake. reassemble the cake with thr unfrosted layer on top. spread the top and sides of the cake with the remaining cream. chill and serve
How ? It’s easy? That’s how to make chocolate layer cake which you can practice at home. Hopefully useful and good luck!