Are you looking for recipe inspiration Easy Yogurt Apple Cake ? How to make it is difficult and easy. If it is wrongly processed, the results will not be satisfactory and it tends to be unpleasant. Whereas Easy Yogurt Apple Cake What is delicious should have an aroma and taste that can provoke our taste buds.
Many things more or less affect the quality of the taste of Easy Yogurt Apple Cake, starting from the type of material, then the selection of fresh ingredients, to how to make and serve it. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Easy Yogurt Apple Cake delicious at home, because as long as you know the trick, this dish can be a special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Easy Yogurt Apple Cake adalah 6 servings. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
So, this time, let’s try it, let’s create it Easy Yogurt Apple Cake home alone. Stick with simple ingredients, this dish can provide benefits in helping to maintain the health of our bodies. you can make Easy Yogurt Apple Cake use 9 type of material and 6 manufacturing step. Here’s how to make the dish.
I simplified the steps of another recipe.nNo matter how many times I make this cake, it's always delicious.nnAdjust the oven temperature and time according to your oven. It tastes best if you bake until the tips of the apples are golden brown. Remove the cake from the pan after the cake has cooled.nYou can add cinnamon, liquor (rum) to your taste, and it will be delicious too. Recipe by Akkorin mama
Ingredients and spices that need to be prepared to make Easy Yogurt Apple Cake:
- 1 Apple
- 250 grams ●Yogurt
- 2 ●Eggs
- 2 tbsp ●Honey
- 3 tbsp ●Sugar
- 1 tsp ●Lemon juice
- 2 handfuls Raisins
- 90 grams Plain flour
- 1 tsp Baking powder
Steps to make Easy Yogurt Apple Cake
- Put the raisins in the yogurt, stir, and let sit for a while.
- Cut the apple into 1/8 wedges. Dice 2/3 of the apple, by cutting the wedges into 4-6 bite-size pieces. Slice the remaining 1/3 of the apple, drizzle lemon juice (not listed) and set aside.
- Preheat the oven to 200°C. Brush the pan with melted butter (not listed). Put the ● ingredients into a bowl and mix well.
- Add the diced apples into the bowl from Step 3 and mix. Add the sifted flour and baking powder, mix into the batter, and pour the batter into the baking pan.
- Place the sliced apples evenly on top of the batter. Bake at 200°C for 10 minutes, reduce the temperature to 180°C and bake for 20- 30 minutes. (The cake is done when a bamboo skewer poked through the middle comes out clean.)
- To add a glaze as in the photo on the right, dissolve 3 tablespoons of apricot jam into 1 tablespoon of water. The cake is delicious as-is but if you want to add the glaze, brush the surface immediately after baking.
How ? It’s easy? That’s how to make Easy Yogurt Apple Cake which you can practice at home. Hopefully useful and good luck!