Are you looking for recipe inspiration Extravagant Fruit Pound Cake with Brandy ? How to make it is difficult and easy. If it is wrongly processed, the results will not be satisfactory and it tends to be unpleasant. Whereas Extravagant Fruit Pound Cake with Brandy What is delicious should have an aroma and taste that can provoke our taste buds.
Many things more or less affect the quality of the taste of Extravagant Fruit Pound Cake with Brandy, starting from the type of material, then the selection of fresh ingredients, to how to make and serve it. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Extravagant Fruit Pound Cake with Brandy delicious at home, because as long as you know the trick, this dish can be a special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Extravagant Fruit Pound Cake with Brandy adalah 6 servings. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
So, this time, let’s try it, let’s create it Extravagant Fruit Pound Cake with Brandy home alone. Stick with simple ingredients, this dish can provide benefits in helping to maintain the health of our bodies. you can make Extravagant Fruit Pound Cake with Brandy use 8 type of material and 14 manufacturing step. Here’s how to make the dish.
I added homemade brandy-soaked fruits into a pound cake batter.nnCoating the fruits with flour prevents them from sinking to the bottom.nLet the cake settle for a few days, then the brandy flavor will really settle in. The cake'll be moist and even more delicious. I let it rest for 3 – 4 days before serving. Recipe by Puru berry
Ingredients and spices that need to be prepared to make Extravagant Fruit Pound Cake with Brandy:
- 100 grams Butter
- 70 grams Sugar
- 2 Eggs
- 110 grams White flour
- 1/2 tsp Baking powder
- 130 grams Brandy-soaked fruit
- 1 tbsp Brandy
- 2 tbsp Brandy for brushing on top
Steps to make Extravagant Fruit Pound Cake with Brandy
- Bring the eggs and butter to room temperature. Line the pound cake pan with parchment paper, and preheat the oven to 170℃.nnhttps://cookpad.com/us/recipes/151090-how-to-neatly-line-a-cake-pan-with-parchment-paper
- Cut the brandy-soaked fruit into 1 cm chunks, and lightly pat dry excess water with a paper towel.
- Measure all the ingredients. Combine the flour and baking powder, and sift. Set aside 1 tablespoon.
- Cream the butter until it becomes as soft as mayonnaise. (When you are in a hurry, microwave for about 50 seconds at 300 W right after taking out from the fridge.)
- Add the sugar, and mix well until the mixture becomes white and fluffy.
- Beat the eggs well, gradually add to the bowl, and mix. When you add them at once or when they are cold, the mixture will separate.
- Add the brandy. Brandy used to soak fruit will be even more flavorful.
- Add the sifted flour and baking powder, and fold in until there are no flour streaks.
- Coat the fruit with the flour mixture set aside during Step 2 (to prevent from sinking in the batter), and mix with the Step 8 batter.
- Pour the batter into the pan. Drop it on the counter a few times to remove air bubbles, then bake for 40 – 45 minutes at 170℃.
- Take it out from the oven after 11 – 12 minutes. Score the center of the cake so the finish will look beautiful (optional).
- When baked, remove from the pan. Brush the cake surface with plenty of brandy while the cake is still hot.
- Let it cool on a rack, tightly cover with plastic wrap, and let it set for at least one day. The brandy will be absorbed by the cake and taste more delicious after 2 – 3 days.
- I used this recipe for brandy-soaked fruits.nnhttps://cookpad.com/us/recipes/147071-fruit-preserved-in-brandyrum
How ? It’s easy? That’s how to make Extravagant Fruit Pound Cake with Brandy which you can practice at home. Hopefully useful and good luck!