Are you looking for recipe inspiration Extremely Easy Super Fluffy Lemon Cake ? How to make it is difficult and easy. If it is wrongly processed, the results will not be satisfactory and it tends to be unpleasant. Whereas Extremely Easy Super Fluffy Lemon Cake What is delicious should have an aroma and taste that can provoke our taste buds.
Many things more or less affect the quality of the taste of Extremely Easy Super Fluffy Lemon Cake, starting from the type of material, then the selection of fresh ingredients, to how to make and serve it. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Extremely Easy Super Fluffy Lemon Cake delicious at home, because as long as you know the trick, this dish can be a special treat.
So, this time, let’s try it, let’s create it Extremely Easy Super Fluffy Lemon Cake home alone. Stick with simple ingredients, this dish can provide benefits in helping to maintain the health of our bodies. you can make Extremely Easy Super Fluffy Lemon Cake use 6 type of material and 8 manufacturing step. Here’s how to make the dish.
I made this because I had fresh lemon on hand!nnWhile baking, if it looks like the surface of the cake is browning too fast, be sure to cover with a sheet of aluminum foil!nYou can bake them in muffin tins or in pound cake molds too!nIn Step 3, if you mix the batter until it's really smooth, the cake will come out nice and fluffy. Recipe by Chugakusei kitchen
Ingredients and spices that need to be prepared to make Extremely Easy Super Fluffy Lemon Cake:
- 100 grams ○Cake flour
- 2 tsp ○Baking powder
- 100 grams Sugar
- 2 Eggs
- 100 ml Vegetable oil
- 1 Lemon
Steps to make Extremely Easy Super Fluffy Lemon Cake
- Thinly peel the lemon and julienne the peel. Squeeze the juice out and strain.
- Beat the eggs and sugar with an electric hand mixer until the mixture becomes white and thick. Any markings made with the mixer should remain without disappearing right away.
- Sift the ○ ingredients into the bowl from Step 2. While turning the bowl, stir as if scooping the batter up from the bottom and folding it over. Add the oil, lemon peels and juice from Step 1 into the bowl.
- Line the baking pan with parchment paper, and pour the batter in. Drop the pan 2 to 3 times on the counter to remove the air bubbles and to level out the surface.
- Bake for 30 minutes in an oven preheated to 170°C. Insert a bamboo skewer and if it comes out clean, the cake is done!!
- Place the cake on a rack to cool.
- It looks like this when you cut it.
- I made a carrot version as well!!
How ? It’s easy? That’s how to make Extremely Easy Super Fluffy Lemon Cake which you can practice at home. Hopefully useful and good luck!