Are you looking for recipe inspiration Fluffy Chocolate Roll Cake – With Tips ? How to make it is difficult and easy. If it is wrongly processed, the results will not be satisfactory and it tends to be unpleasant. Whereas Fluffy Chocolate Roll Cake – With Tips What is delicious should have an aroma and taste that can provoke our taste buds.
Many things more or less affect the quality of the taste of Fluffy Chocolate Roll Cake – With Tips, starting from the type of material, then the selection of fresh ingredients, to how to make and serve it. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Fluffy Chocolate Roll Cake – With Tips delicious at home, because as long as you know the trick, this dish can be a special treat.
So, this time, let’s try it, let’s create it Fluffy Chocolate Roll Cake – With Tips home alone. Stick with simple ingredients, this dish can provide benefits in helping to maintain the health of our bodies. you can make Fluffy Chocolate Roll Cake – With Tips use 7 type of material and 15 manufacturing step. Here’s how to make the dish.
I made this fluffy chocolate roll cake as easy to understand as possible, and added points that make it easy for me to roll it up. The time in the steps is how long it took me to make each one. I don't know if it will be a good reference or not!nn- If you take shortcuts on the meringue, it will swell up.n- Prevent the cake from drying out after baking.n- Roll tightly at first, and then lightly towards the end, then place into the fridge to settle; doing this will prevent it from unrolling . For 26x37cm [10.2×14.6 in] pan inner dimensions using a national bistro pan. i changed it to an approximate measurement.. Recipe by Shokora vanilla
Ingredients and spices that need to be prepared to make Fluffy Chocolate Roll Cake – With Tips:
- 70 grams Cake flour
- 4 large Eggs
- 80 grams Sugar
- 15 grams Cocoa (unsweetened)
- The chocolate cream:
- 150 ml Heavy cream
- 50 grams Chocolate bar
Steps to make Fluffy Chocolate Roll Cake – With Tips
- Sift both the cake flour and cocoa together, but if you use a tea strainer for the cocoa, then there will be no lumps of cocoa when mixing with the eggs.
- Make the egg white meringue. If you add in a pinch of salt at this point, then you can make a proper meringue. Mix with a hand mixer at a high speed for 3 minutes.
- After mixing with the hand mixer at a high speed for 3 minutes, add in half the sugar and stir, then add in the remaining sugar once it blends in, and mix with a hand mixer until it turns into a meringue at a high speed for about 8 minutes.
- Add the egg yolks to the properly mixed meringue, and mix at a high speed for 2 minutes. Turn down to a low speed for the last minute, and mix.
- The mixture will thicken like shown in the photo after mixing in the egg yolks with the hand mixer. Start preheating the oven to 180°C at this point.
- Take the mixed cocoa and flour and sift again into Step 5.
- Use a rubber spatula to fold it into itself. It should take about 2~2 1/2 minutes to mix. The time it took to sift the cocoa powder will come in handy here.
- After mixing the batter it shouldn't be too thick, but still hold. If you don't take care not to over mix it, then the bubbles in the meringue will pop.
- Pour the batter from Step 7 evenly into a mold lined with paper, then lightly drop it on a counter to remove the air bubbles inside.
- Bake at 180°C for 13~14 minutes. After baking, cover with another pan, or cover with plastic wrap after the residual heat has subsided, and let cool.
- Cover the cooled cake with the chocolate cream. Pile it up into a little mound only at the front, and thinly spread it out elsewhere.
- Roll it tightly only in the beginning, and then lightly roll the cream and sponge cake together. Do not do it too strongly.
- Wrap the rolled cake in plastic wrap, let sit in the fridge for more than an hour, and it is done. You did it!
- This is the sequel to. The recipe for the chocolate from is in ID: 595990. Please take a look at it as well .
- When making the meringue, putting it into a bowl like this and and tipping it while using the hand mixer will help push in lots of air, and reduce the amount of time it takes.
How ? It’s easy? That’s how to make Fluffy Chocolate Roll Cake – With Tips which you can practice at home. Hopefully useful and good luck!