Are you looking for recipe inspiration Fruity Zobo (hibiscus drink) ? How to make it is difficult and easy. If it is wrongly processed, the results will not be satisfactory and it tends to be unpleasant. Whereas Fruity Zobo (hibiscus drink) What is delicious should have an aroma and taste that can provoke our taste buds.
Many things more or less affect the quality of the taste of Fruity Zobo (hibiscus drink), starting from the type of material, then the selection of fresh ingredients, to how to make and serve it. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Fruity Zobo (hibiscus drink) delicious at home, because as long as you know the trick, this dish can be a special treat.
Ojust for addition only, the time it takes to cook Fruity Zobo (hibiscus drink) estimated approx 30 mins.
So, this time, let’s try it, let’s create it Fruity Zobo (hibiscus drink) home alone. Stick with simple ingredients, this dish can provide benefits in helping to maintain the health of our bodies. you can make Fruity Zobo (hibiscus drink) use 14 type of material and 11 manufacturing step. Here’s how to make the dish.
Helps lower blood pressure, contains compounds that helps prevent cancer… it has so many benefits apart from being flavorful and easy to make. Also the natural fruits added have many healthy benefits. So whenever you’re taking this drink remember your taking a healthy drink not just traditional ordinary zobo 😁 #cookeverypart #worldfoodday
Ingredients and spices that need to be prepared to make Fruity Zobo (hibiscus drink):
- Pineapple peel
- lemon grass
- leaves mint
- Hibiscus leaves (zobo)
- Star anise
- Pinch cinnamon
- Orange juice
- slices Orange
- Mango chunks
Steps to make Fruity Zobo (hibiscus drink)
- Wash zobo and make sure no any dirt
- Add ginger, cloves, star anise, orange slices, lemon grass, mint, cinnamon and pineapple peels and finally mango chunks
- Place on fire and cook
- While the zobo is cooking. In a blender add remaining mango chuncks and cucumber slices in a blender and blend
- Sieve out the juice extracted
- After about 20 mins put off flame and add some water about 1 cup then allow to cool
- Give it a good stir and sieve with a cheese cloth or siever
- By now it should be completely cooled then add the orange juice(depends on the amount of zobo you’re making)
- Add blended guava, the mango and cucumber juice and mix. Wowww you could imagine the flavor
- Add sugar (you can as well add the sugar during the first stage and boil with zobo) or honey as desired
- Place in the freezer or add ice cubes if you’re taking immediately
How ? It’s easy? That’s how to make Fruity Zobo (hibiscus drink) which you can practice at home. Hopefully useful and good luck!