Are you looking for recipe inspiration Giant Jaffa Cake!! 😀 ? How to make it is difficult and easy. If it is wrongly processed, the results will not be satisfactory and it tends to be unpleasant. Whereas Giant Jaffa Cake!! 😀 What is delicious should have an aroma and taste that can provoke our taste buds.
Many things more or less affect the quality of the taste of Giant Jaffa Cake!! :D, starting from the type of material, then the selection of fresh ingredients, to how to make and serve it. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Giant Jaffa Cake!! 😀 delicious at home, because as long as you know the trick, this dish can be a special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Giant Jaffa Cake!! 😀 adalah 4 servings. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
Ojust for addition only, the time it takes to cook Giant Jaffa Cake!! 😀 estimated approx 30 mins.
So, this time, let’s try it, let’s create it Giant Jaffa Cake!! 😀 home alone. Stick with simple ingredients, this dish can provide benefits in helping to maintain the health of our bodies. you can make Giant Jaffa Cake!! 😀 use 12 type of material and 11 manufacturing step. Here’s how to make the dish.
Here is my Giant Jaffa Cake 😀
Ingredients and spices that need to be prepared to make Giant Jaffa Cake!! :D:
- 55 grams sugar
- 55 grams margarine
- 1 egg
- 55 grams self-raising flour
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 tbsp cointreau (optional)
- 1 tbsp marmalade (optional)
- 135 grams orange-flavoured packet jelly (i just used a normal packet of jelly cubes)
- Chocolate Topping
- 150 grams plain chocolate
Steps to make Giant Jaffa Cake!! 😀
- Preheat oven to 190C / Gas mark 5
- Make your jelly first, else you will be waiting on it later. To start, add 1/2 pint of boiling water over the jelly in a glass jug (notice we do not use the full amount as only using 1/2 pint really worked for me)
- Once the jelly is all disolved, add the optional marmalade and cointreau
- To create a perfect jelly mould, line a small cake tin with cling film (helps when you take it out) and pour your jelly mixture into the tin. Allow it to cool before placing into the fridge to set (time varies depending on your fridge, but it took about 45 mins for me)
- While the jelly is setting, make the sponge. First, mix together all of your margarine and sugar together to create a smooth buttercream-like mixture. Then, beat the egg in a glass jug and gradually add to your butter and sugar. Sieve in your flour, making sure the end result is smooth and lumpless. Finally, just add a pinch of salt
- Place your cake mixture into a greased cake tin, then create a small dip in the centre of the cake to account for the rise that will occur during cooking, then place in the middle of your preheated oven and bake for 15 – 20 mins, until lightly brown and a knife or skewer can be poked into the centre of the cake and come out clean
- By this point, your jelly should be done. Put your jelly in the freezer for 10 – 15 mins to stop it melting when you pour the melted chocolate over it
- To melt the chocolate, break it up into small pieces into a glass bowl. Melt it over a small pan of water on a low heat, stop heating it once it is smooth and lumpless
- Take your jelly out of the freezer and place it on top of the sponge, leaving a 2 – 3 cm margin around the edge. Allow your chocolate to cool slightly, and then pour over the top of your sponge and jelly, completly covering the top. Once this is done, put your nearly completed Giant Jaffa Cake in the fridge to let the chocolate set
- Your done!! Enjoy your Giant (and slightly alcoholic) Jaffa Cake!! 😀
- Don't forget to add photos and comments. If you have any questions, feel free to ask me 🙂
How ? It’s easy? That’s how to make Giant Jaffa Cake!! 😀 which you can practice at home. Hopefully useful and good luck!