Are you looking for recipe inspiration Heart-Shaped Petit Chocolate Cakes For Valentine's Day ? How to make it is difficult and easy. If it is wrongly processed, the results will not be satisfactory and it tends to be unpleasant. Whereas Heart-Shaped Petit Chocolate Cakes For Valentine's Day What is delicious should have an aroma and taste that can provoke our taste buds.
Many things more or less affect the quality of the taste of Heart-Shaped Petit Chocolate Cakes For Valentine's Day, starting from the type of material, then the selection of fresh ingredients, to how to make and serve it. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Heart-Shaped Petit Chocolate Cakes For Valentine's Day delicious at home, because as long as you know the trick, this dish can be a special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Heart-Shaped Petit Chocolate Cakes For Valentine's Day adalah 7 servings. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
So, this time, let’s try it, let’s create it Heart-Shaped Petit Chocolate Cakes For Valentine's Day home alone. Stick with simple ingredients, this dish can provide benefits in helping to maintain the health of our bodies. you can make Heart-Shaped Petit Chocolate Cakes For Valentine's Day use 13 type of material and 18 manufacturing step. Here’s how to make the dish.
I wanted to make a chocolate recipe that was appropriate for Valentine's Day, so instead of a whole cake, I made petit cut-out heart-shaped cakes.rnrnThe microwave times are just guidelines, but they are 1 and a half minutes at 600w for both times.rnrnFor the Step 10 ganache, it's easier to spread it on both sides of the sponge on a sheet of kitchen parchment paper before cutting it out.rnrnIn Step 16, using a small ice cream spoon worked well. Recipe by *Anna*. This recipe yields 7 heart-shaped cakes.
Ingredients and spices that need to be prepared to make Heart-Shaped Petit Chocolate Cakes For Valentine's Day:
- 1 cake Cocoa sponge
- 1 1/2 tbsp Apricot jam
- 1 tbsp Boiling water
- 1 Silver dragées, gold leaf, etc.
- ＊ For the ganache ＊
- 2 bars Milk chocolate
- 50 ml Heavy cream (at room temperature)
- 1 Rum
- For the glaçage (chocolate coating)
- 3 bars Milk chocolate
- 160 ml Heavy cream (at room temperature)
- 1 Rum
Steps to make Heart-Shaped Petit Chocolate Cakes For Valentine's Day
- Make a cocoa sponge cake, referring to: https://cookpad.com/en/recipes/146470-foolproof-fluffy-cocoa-sponge-cakennhttps://cookpad.com/us/recipes/146470-foolproof-fluffy-cocoa-sponge-cake
- Slice the sponge horizontally into 3 slices, and cover temporarily with plastic wrap.
- Chop up the chocolate finely and put in a bowl. Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and microwave. Take it out of the microwave, mix it up, re-cover with plastic wrap and microwave again (see Helpful Hints).
- Mix until the chocolate is smooth.
- Add the cream, and mix until glossy. Add the rum.
- Spread the mixture out from Step 5 on a sheet of kitchen parchment paper to about a 5 mm thickness. Freeze for 30 minutes.
- Mix the apricot jam with boiling water.
- Spread the Step 7 mixture on the sponge layers.
- Cut the cake out with a heart shaped mold or similar. Cut out the first layer with the apricot jam side down.
- Next, cut out the frozen ganache sheet using the same cutter with the cut sponge from the previous step still in it (I put an ice pack under the ganache sheet so that it wouldn't become soft).
- Cut out a sponge layer with the apricot jam side up, using the same cutter.
- Repeat Steps 9 → 10 → 11, and cut out all the cakes.
- It looks like this from the side.
- Make the glaçage (chocolate coating) next. Chop the chocolate up finely.
- Put the chopped chocolate and heavy cream in a small pan and mix over low heat. When the mixture is shiny, add the rum and mix it in. Take the pan off the heat.
- Since there are many cakes to coat, keep the glaçage in a bowl over a pan of hot water to prevent it from hardening. Use a large spoon to rapidly pour the chocolate over all 12 cakes.
- Top with silver dragées or other decoration. Chill in the refrigerator until the chocolate is set and they're done. After the chocolate has set you can keep the cakes at room temperature.
- I rolled the leftover ganache into balls and coated them with cocoa powder to turn them into truffles.
How ? It’s easy? That’s how to make Heart-Shaped Petit Chocolate Cakes For Valentine's Day which you can practice at home. Hopefully useful and good luck!