Are you looking for recipe inspiration Lebanese Molasses Cake : Sfouf Bi Debes ? How to make it is difficult and easy. If it is wrongly processed, the results will not be satisfactory and it tends to be unpleasant. Whereas Lebanese Molasses Cake : Sfouf Bi Debes What is delicious should have an aroma and taste that can provoke our taste buds.
Many things more or less affect the quality of the taste of Lebanese Molasses Cake : Sfouf Bi Debes, starting from the type of material, then the selection of fresh ingredients, to how to make and serve it. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Lebanese Molasses Cake : Sfouf Bi Debes delicious at home, because as long as you know the trick, this dish can be a special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Lebanese Molasses Cake : Sfouf Bi Debes adalah 20 servings. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
Ojust for addition only, the time it takes to cook Lebanese Molasses Cake : Sfouf Bi Debes estimated approx 20 mins.
So, this time, let’s try it, let’s create it Lebanese Molasses Cake : Sfouf Bi Debes home alone. Stick with simple ingredients, this dish can provide benefits in helping to maintain the health of our bodies. you can make Lebanese Molasses Cake : Sfouf Bi Debes use 8 type of material and 8 manufacturing step. Here’s how to make the dish.
These Lebanese cakes are flavored with grape molasses and sprinkled with sesame seeds. Savor!
Ingredients and spices that need to be prepared to make Lebanese Molasses Cake : Sfouf Bi Debes:
- 5 cups flour
- 2 cups grape molasses, known as grape “debes” in the middle eastern area
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup powdered milk
- 4 tablespoons baking powder
- 3 tablespoons sesame seeds
- 1 teaspoon aniseed
- tahini paste
Steps to make Lebanese Molasses Cake : Sfouf Bi Debes
- Preheat the oven to medium heat.
- In a saucepan, boil the aniseed in 2 cups of water. Drain, remove the aniseed grains and reserve the water.
- Place the flour and oil in a bowl and mix well. Add in the milk and baking powder. Knead with your hands.
- Gradually mix in the aniseed water and continue kneading until the dough becomes slightly soft.
- Brush a baking tray with tahini paste and then spread the dough in it.
- Sprinkle the sesame seeds on top and bake in the oven for about 15 minutes, until you insert a toothpick and it comes out clean.
- Then place the tray on the top rack for 5 minutes. Remove and allow to cool; then cut the sfouf into medium squares.
- Serve cold.
How ? It’s easy? That’s how to make Lebanese Molasses Cake : Sfouf Bi Debes which you can practice at home. Hopefully useful and good luck!