Are you looking for recipe inspiration Lolly Cake ? How to make it is difficult and easy. If it is wrongly processed, the results will not be satisfactory and it tends to be unpleasant. Whereas Lolly Cake What is delicious should have an aroma and taste that can provoke our taste buds.
Many things more or less affect the quality of the taste of Lolly Cake, starting from the type of material, then the selection of fresh ingredients, to how to make and serve it. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Lolly Cake delicious at home, because as long as you know the trick, this dish can be a special treat.
So, this time, let’s try it, let’s create it Lolly Cake home alone. Stick with simple ingredients, this dish can provide benefits in helping to maintain the health of our bodies. you can make Lolly Cake use 5 type of material and 8 manufacturing step. Here’s how to make the dish.
Best cake ever.. well best Log ever!! Love this cake, hope some other kiwis living abroad will love it too..
Ingredients and spices that need to be prepared to make Lolly Cake:
- 200 ml Sweetend condensed milk
- 120 grams Butter
- 200 grams Eskimo Lollies, Fruit Puffs, Mellow Puffs
- 1 Packet “Griffins” Malt Biscuits
- 1 Decsicated Coconut
Steps to make Lolly Cake
- Crush your malt biscuits quite finely and place in large bowl. (im sure there would be a substitute for Griffins malt biscuits but i havnt tried to switch it up) Just use the most plain malt biscuits avalible.
- Chop Lollies in half. (i find the chunkier that you leave them the better finished product)
- Soften butter
- Add Condensed Milk, Butter and lollies to your crushed biscuits and mix well.
- Using your hands shape into a log.
- Roll Log in Coconut
- place in a cold fridge for Min One Hour.
- Slice into sections about 1-2cm Thick and serve.
How ? It’s easy? That’s how to make Lolly Cake which you can practice at home. Hopefully useful and good luck!