Are you looking for recipe inspiration Matcha Roll Cake White Chocolate Cream ? How to make it is difficult and easy. If it is wrongly processed, the results will not be satisfactory and it tends to be unpleasant. Whereas Matcha Roll Cake White Chocolate Cream What is delicious should have an aroma and taste that can provoke our taste buds.
Many things more or less affect the quality of the taste of Matcha Roll Cake White Chocolate Cream, starting from the type of material, then the selection of fresh ingredients, to how to make and serve it. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Matcha Roll Cake White Chocolate Cream delicious at home, because as long as you know the trick, this dish can be a special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Matcha Roll Cake White Chocolate Cream adalah 6 servings. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
So, this time, let’s try it, let’s create it Matcha Roll Cake White Chocolate Cream home alone. Stick with simple ingredients, this dish can provide benefits in helping to maintain the health of our bodies. you can make Matcha Roll Cake White Chocolate Cream use 9 type of material and 16 manufacturing step. Here’s how to make the dish.
This version of matcha cake is based on Fluffy Cocoa Chocolate Roll Cake. I have increased the amount of cream compared to the cocoa version. The more cream you have, the more easier it will be to roll up, even with a thicker cake.nnMake the meringue stiff enough so that it will not drop even if you turn the bowl upside down. Then turn the electric mixer on low speed for 2-3 minutes, and whip until really smooth. The meringue should form stiff peaks but should not be too firm. The electric mixer can be used for steps 2-4. The cream might seem a bit watery but it will thicken as it chills in the fridge. Recipe by Lesser Panda
Ingredients and spices that need to be prepared to make Matcha Roll Cake White Chocolate Cream:
- 70 grams Cake flour
- 10 grams Matcha
- 4 large size Egg
- 50 grams Sugar (for egg yolk)
- 40 grams Sugar (for egg white)
- 60 ml Milk
- 35 grams Vegetable oil
- 170 ml Heavy cream
- 90 grams White chocolate bar
Steps to make Matcha Roll Cake White Chocolate Cream
- Line the baking tray with parchment paper. Separate the egg yolks and egg whites and place them in different bowls. Sift the flour and matcha together.
- While beating the egg whites, add sugar in several batches. The meringue should form peeks (but should not be too firm).
- Preheat the oven to 170℃. Add all the sugar to the egg yolks, and beat with an electric mixer until the mixture becomes whitish yellow.
- Add milk to the bowl from Step 3, and mix well with an electric mixer on low speed. Add the oil and again mix well. Sift in the flour and matcha and whip some more.
- Using a spatula, add 1/3 of the meringue to the bowl from step 4 and mix. With a cutting motion, fold in half of the remaining meringue using the spatula.
- Add the remaining meringue to the bowl from step 5. Mix by lifting from the bottom of the bowl and folding in. The mixture should be fluffy and smooth.
- Pour the batter into the baking tray from a high place and gently shake the tray to flatten the surface. Tap the tray lightly a few times to eliminate any air bubbles.
- Bake for about 20 minutes in the 170℃ preheated oven. Place a sheet of parchment paper on the cooling rack. Flip the baked cake upside down onto the sheet of parchment paper.
- Gently remove the parchment paper that was set in the baking tray, cover the cake with parchment paper. Set aside until completely cooled.
- Make the cream. Finely chop the white chocolate and place it in a microwave safe bowl. Warm chocolate in the microwave or in a double boiler and mix well until completely melted.
- Whip the heavy cream until firm peaks form. Add the white chocolate and whip more. The cream will thicken when chilled in the fridge. The cream is ready.
- After the sponge cake is completely cooled, spread the cream. Leave 1 cm from the edges free, and spread the cream thicker on the near-side to make it easier to roll up.
- Slowly roll up the cake with the parchment paper intact, working forward away from your body. Wrap it up with the parchment paper and chill in the fridge until the cream has settled and it's done.
- I had candied chestnuts on hand, so I added them to the cream and decorated them on the top as well.
- This was the previous profile photo for this recipe. I used a larger baking sheet. The cake came out flatter. But I prefer thicker cakes.
How ? It’s easy? That’s how to make Matcha Roll Cake White Chocolate Cream which you can practice at home. Hopefully useful and good luck!