Are you looking for recipe inspiration Mini Strawberry Cocoa Mousse Cake For Valentine's Day ? How to make it is difficult and easy. If it is wrongly processed, the results will not be satisfactory and it tends to be unpleasant. Whereas Mini Strawberry Cocoa Mousse Cake For Valentine's Day What is delicious should have an aroma and taste that can provoke our taste buds.
Many things more or less affect the quality of the taste of Mini Strawberry Cocoa Mousse Cake For Valentine's Day, starting from the type of material, then the selection of fresh ingredients, to how to make and serve it. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Mini Strawberry Cocoa Mousse Cake For Valentine's Day delicious at home, because as long as you know the trick, this dish can be a special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Mini Strawberry Cocoa Mousse Cake For Valentine's Day adalah 1 serving. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
So, this time, let’s try it, let’s create it Mini Strawberry Cocoa Mousse Cake For Valentine's Day home alone. Stick with simple ingredients, this dish can provide benefits in helping to maintain the health of our bodies. you can make Mini Strawberry Cocoa Mousse Cake For Valentine's Day use 15 type of material and 15 manufacturing step. Here’s how to make the dish.
I made this for a cocoa company recipe contest.rnThe leftover sponge cake can be frozen for later use.rnThere will also be a bit of mousse left over, so chill it and eat it later.rnrnIf you're bothered by the strawberry seeds, put the mixture through a strainer.rnrnSome jams are sweeter than others, so taste and adjust the amount to your liking.rnrnFor your reference: I microwaved the chocolate in Step 10 for 1.5 minutes at 500w, then stirred it and microwaved it for 30 seconds more. This recipe yields one 9 cm round cake. Recipe by *Anna*.
Ingredients and spices that need to be prepared to make Mini Strawberry Cocoa Mousse Cake For Valentine's Day:
- 1 cm thick Sponge Cake
- 1 dash Diced almonds, strawberries, etc.
- Chocolate layer
- 30 grams Milk chocolate
- 30 grams Heavy cream (at room temperature)
- 1 Rum
- 1 dash Cocoa
- Strawberry Cocoa Mousse
- 20 ml Milk
- 5 grams Cocoa powder
- 50 grams Strawberry jam
- 2 1/2 grams Powdered gelatin
- 15 ml Water
- 80 ml Heavy cream
Steps to make Mini Strawberry Cocoa Mousse Cake For Valentine's Day
- Prepare a sheet of sponge cake. You can also use a store-bought one as well. Slice the cake so that it's 1 cm thick. I use this recipe: https://cookpad.com/en/recipes/146484-foolproof-fluffy-genoise-sponge-cakennhttps://cookpad.com/us/recipes/146484-foolproof-fluffy-genoise-sponge-cake
- Cut out the cake with a ring mold.
- Put the ring mold on a plate and place a 5cm diameter piece of parchment paper or plastic mousse film on the bottom, to fit the mold.
- Put the round of cut cake inside the ring.
- Whip the cream until soft peaks form.
- Heat the milk in the microwave (500 W) for 30 seconds, add the cocoa powder and mix well. Put it in a blender together with the strawberry jam and blend well.
- Sprinkle the powdered gelatin in the water and heat in the microwave (500 W) to dissolve. Add the dissolved gelatin to the mixture made in Step 6 and blend again.
- Add the mixture in Step 7 to the whipped cream, and mix with a spatula until smooth.
- Pour the mixture in Step 8 into the cake-lined mold, nearly to the top. Hit the mold a few more times on the counter top to remove air bubbles and smooth the surface. Chill in the refrigerator until set.
- Melt the chocolate in the microwave. Add the heavy cream and mix until smooth.
- Pour the chocolate mixture on top of the set mousse. Chill in the fridge for 15 minutes.
- Sift some cocoa on top and take off the metal ring and the parchment paper.
- Decorate the top as you'd like.
- “Mini Chocolate Heart Cakes” https://cookpad.com/en/recipes/146517-heart-shaped-petit-chocolate-cakes-for-valentine-s-daynnhttps://cookpad.com/us/recipes/146517-heart-shaped-petit-chocolate-cakes-for-valentines-day
- “Crispy Crunchy Truffles” https://cookpad.com/en/recipes/170424-for-valentine-s-day-crispy-crunchy-truffles
How ? It’s easy? That’s how to make Mini Strawberry Cocoa Mousse Cake For Valentine's Day which you can practice at home. Hopefully useful and good luck!