Are you looking for recipe inspiration Mulberry drink – sharab el tout ? How to make it is difficult and easy. If it is wrongly processed, the results will not be satisfactory and it tends to be unpleasant. Whereas Mulberry drink – sharab el tout What is delicious should have an aroma and taste that can provoke our taste buds.
Many things more or less affect the quality of the taste of Mulberry drink – sharab el tout, starting from the type of material, then the selection of fresh ingredients, to how to make and serve it. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Mulberry drink – sharab el tout delicious at home, because as long as you know the trick, this dish can be a special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Mulberry drink – sharab el tout adalah 10 persons. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
Ojust for addition only, the time it takes to cook Mulberry drink – sharab el tout estimated approx 1 hour 30 minutes.
So, this time, let’s try it, let’s create it Mulberry drink – sharab el tout home alone. Stick with simple ingredients, this dish can provide benefits in helping to maintain the health of our bodies. you can make Mulberry drink – sharab el tout use 3 type of material and 5 manufacturing step. Here’s how to make the dish.
An easy recipe to prepare your own mulberry syrup at home. Enjoy this traditional mulberry drink by diluting the syrup in cold water and serving it with ice. Refreshing on a hot summer afternoon!
Ingredients and spices that need to be prepared to make Mulberry drink – sharab el tout:
- 1 kg ripe mulberries
- 4 cups sugar
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
Steps to make Mulberry drink – sharab el tout
- Put the mulberries in a muslin bag and press the juice into a bowl. Wear rubber gloves as the juice stains the hands. Discard the residues in the bag. Alternatively, you can use a food processor to blend the mulberries. Once blended, pour the mixture in a bowl through a fine sieve to collect only the juice. Discard the residues.
- Pour the juice in a pot over high heat. Add the sugar and leave to boil while stirring. Remove foam as it appears on the surface.
- Add the lemon juice and let the syrup boil for a few minutes. Remove from heat and let it cool.
- For storage, pour the syrup in glass bottles and close tightly. Once opened for use, the bottles should be stored in the refrigerator.
- To serve, dissolve 2-3 tablespoons of mulberry syrup in a glass of cold water and serve with ice cubes.
How ? It’s easy? That’s how to make Mulberry drink – sharab el tout which you can practice at home. Hopefully useful and good luck!