Are you looking for recipe inspiration My Family's Healthy Apple Vinegar Drink ? How to make it is difficult and easy. If it is wrongly processed, the results will not be satisfactory and it tends to be unpleasant. Whereas My Family's Healthy Apple Vinegar Drink What is delicious should have an aroma and taste that can provoke our taste buds.
Many things more or less affect the quality of the taste of My Family's Healthy Apple Vinegar Drink, starting from the type of material, then the selection of fresh ingredients, to how to make and serve it. Don’t worry if you want to prepare My Family's Healthy Apple Vinegar Drink delicious at home, because as long as you know the trick, this dish can be a special treat.
So, this time, let’s try it, let’s create it My Family's Healthy Apple Vinegar Drink home alone. Stick with simple ingredients, this dish can provide benefits in helping to maintain the health of our bodies. you can make My Family's Healthy Apple Vinegar Drink use 3 type of material and 5 manufacturing step. Here’s how to make the dish.
I love nutritious apple vinegar, but since it's expensive, I decided to make my own.nnIn our family, we peel the leftover apples, simmer with some sweetener, and store them in a resealable container to have with yogurt or in cakes. Recipe by Sorara82
Ingredients and spices that need to be prepared to make My Family's Healthy Apple Vinegar Drink:
- 2 and 1/2 or 3 apples Apple
- 400 grams Rock sugar (or crushed brown cane sugar, or honey)
- 500 ml Vinegar (grain vinegar, aged black vinegar, wine vinegar, etc.)
Steps to make My Family's Healthy Apple Vinegar Drink
- Rinse the apples, then blot excess water with a paper towel. Chop into 8 sections, then core and cut into thirds leaving on the peel.
- Add 1/2 of the chopped apples, then 1/2 of the amount of rock salt, the rest of the apples, then the rest of the rock salt. Then, pour in the vinegar.
- Close the lid, then keep in a cool, dark place for 2 weeks. (During the summertime, store in the refrigerator.) After removing the apples, it will keep in the refrigerator for up to a year.
- Since the large jar takes up space in the fridge, I transfer it to a 900 ml empty vinegar bottle to store.
- Dilute with 5 to 7 parts ice water, hot water, milk, soy milk, or carbonated water (or add 2 tablespoons to a cup, fill halfway with diluting liquid, then adjust to taste.)
How ? It’s easy? That’s how to make My Family's Healthy Apple Vinegar Drink which you can practice at home. Hopefully useful and good luck!