Are you looking for recipe inspiration No Need to Bake twice! Kabocha Tart Cake ? How to make it is difficult and easy. If it is wrongly processed, the results will not be satisfactory and it tends to be unpleasant. Whereas No Need to Bake twice! Kabocha Tart Cake What is delicious should have an aroma and taste that can provoke our taste buds.
Many things more or less affect the quality of the taste of No Need to Bake twice! Kabocha Tart Cake, starting from the type of material, then the selection of fresh ingredients, to how to make and serve it. Don’t worry if you want to prepare No Need to Bake twice! Kabocha Tart Cake delicious at home, because as long as you know the trick, this dish can be a special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make No Need to Bake twice! Kabocha Tart Cake adalah 18 servings. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
So, this time, let’s try it, let’s create it No Need to Bake twice! Kabocha Tart Cake home alone. Stick with simple ingredients, this dish can provide benefits in helping to maintain the health of our bodies. you can make No Need to Bake twice! Kabocha Tart Cake use 14 type of material and 8 manufacturing step. Here’s how to make the dish.
I have a recipe like this from about 15 years ago that you make in a pot, so I altered a bit so that it can be made in an oven.nnYou can skip the tart crust. In that case, wrap the pan with foil so that the kabocha squash filling doesn't leak outnnIf the tart crust starts to get sticky while you are pressing it with your hands, don't use your finger tips, but press with your thumb pad. Recipe by Kamome mama
Ingredients and spices that need to be prepared to make No Need to Bake twice! Kabocha Tart Cake:
- 1 optional Tart dough
- 60 grams Butter
- 40 grams Sugar
- 1/2 Egg
- 140 grams White flour
- 1 net 350 grams without skin or pulp Kabocha squash
- 70 grams Butter
- 70 grams Sugar
- 1 1/2 Egg
- 3 tbsp Plain flour
- 200 ml Heavy cream
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- 1 dash Vanilla extract
Steps to make No Need to Bake twice! Kabocha Tart Cake
- Make the tart crust. Put the butter into a bowl and bring to room temperature. Mix in the sugar. Add the egg and mix. Add the sifted flour and mix until it lumps together.
- Press the dough into a tart pan lined with paper. (optionally, chill in the refrigerator).
- Scoop out the pulp from the kabocha and wrap with plastic wrap. Microwave until soft (about 5 minutes). Remove the skin with a knife. Cut into chunks that can go into a mixer or food processor.
- Put the cut kabocha and the other ingredients into a mixer or food processor and blend for about 2 minutes.
- Pour the kabocha mixture ontop of the tart crust from Step 2 and bake in an oven preheated to 160°C for 30 minutes. Increase the heat to 180°C and bake for about 5 more minutes.
- When the surface has lightly browned and the cake has risen, it's done!
- You can even bake in a paper cake mold.
- You can make this recipe into financiers by altering the ingredients slightly. 50 g butter, 50 g sugar, 1 egg, 80 g kabocha, 20 g heavy cream, 50 g flour, cinnamon, and vanilla.
How ? It’s easy? That’s how to make No Need to Bake twice! Kabocha Tart Cake which you can practice at home. Hopefully useful and good luck!