Are you looking for recipe inspiration Pana (sweet drink) ? How to make it is difficult and easy. If it is wrongly processed, the results will not be satisfactory and it tends to be unpleasant. Whereas Pana (sweet drink) What is delicious should have an aroma and taste that can provoke our taste buds.
Many things more or less affect the quality of the taste of Pana (sweet drink), starting from the type of material, then the selection of fresh ingredients, to how to make and serve it. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Pana (sweet drink) delicious at home, because as long as you know the trick, this dish can be a special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Pana (sweet drink) adalah 2 persons. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
Ojust for addition only, the time it takes to cook Pana (sweet drink) estimated approx 10 minutes.
So, this time, let’s try it, let’s create it Pana (sweet drink) home alone. Stick with simple ingredients, this dish can provide benefits in helping to maintain the health of our bodies. you can make Pana (sweet drink) use 10 type of material and 3 manufacturing step. Here’s how to make the dish.
Pana is a nice savior for me when I do fasting. It is yummy, sweet and filling too.rnDo try sometimes…rnIt doesn't need any cooking…rn#cookpadindia #nooil #nofire #nocooking #curd #banana #coconut
Ingredients and spices that need to be prepared to make Pana (sweet drink):
- 2 bananas
- 1 cup grated fresh coconut
- 1 cup chilled fresh curd
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- as required Or jaggery powder
- 1-2 cardamoms (pounded)
- 1/2 tsp black pepper powder
- as required Cashewnuts/ dry fruits for garnish
- 1/4 cup Milk powder (optional)
- as required Water
Steps to make Pana (sweet drink)
- In a mixing bowl, put bananas, mash them. Then add coconut, brown sugar/ jaggery powder and milk powder. Mix all well.rnThen add fresh curd. Mix well.
- Add water as required. It is totally your preference. But usually the consistency is not very runny, neither it is very thick, take the middle path.rnAdd black pepper and pounded cardamoms. Mix all well.
- Pana is ready… garnish with dry fruits and serve…
How ? It’s easy? That’s how to make Pana (sweet drink) which you can practice at home. Hopefully useful and good luck!