Are you looking for recipe inspiration Pineapple Upside down Cake ? How to make it is difficult and easy. If it is wrongly processed, the results will not be satisfactory and it tends to be unpleasant. Whereas Pineapple Upside down Cake What is delicious should have an aroma and taste that can provoke our taste buds.
Many things more or less affect the quality of the taste of Pineapple Upside down Cake, starting from the type of material, then the selection of fresh ingredients, to how to make and serve it. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Pineapple Upside down Cake delicious at home, because as long as you know the trick, this dish can be a special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Pineapple Upside down Cake adalah 10 servings. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
Ojust for addition only, the time it takes to cook Pineapple Upside down Cake estimated approx 10 mins.
So, this time, let’s try it, let’s create it Pineapple Upside down Cake home alone. Stick with simple ingredients, this dish can provide benefits in helping to maintain the health of our bodies. you can make Pineapple Upside down Cake use 7 type of material and 5 manufacturing step. Here’s how to make the dish.
my favorite , and I wanted to share with you guys the easiest way to get it done (;
Ingredients and spices that need to be prepared to make Pineapple Upside down Cake:
- 1 box Yellow cake
- 2 large eggs
- 20 oz Can of Sliced Pineapples
- 8 tbsp brown sugar
- 1 oz marchinos Cherries (red cherries in syrup)
- 1 can vegetable oil spray
- 5 tbsp butter (or Margarine) all based on ur preference
Steps to make Pineapple Upside down Cake
- preheat oven To 350°F.
- in large iron skillet , place on stovetop , heat burner to a medium/low heat and melt your butter once butter its melted throw your brown sugar in and mix it together until you get a thick Brown sugar paste look.
- bring together your cake mix (do not follow any of its box's directions, were just using cake powder) , reserved pinneapple juice, and eggs Together in a medium sized mixing bowl , I threw in eggs first , beat those , then tossed in cake mix , my pineapple juice and (1tbsp of the cherry syrup in with that mixture as well) optional. Mixed it all evenly together till u have a nice fluffly mixture
- in a Medium Sized Glass Baking pan , I sprayed sides with vegetable oil , then emptied my brown Sugar Mixture all over evenly to the bottom of the pan , then placed my pineapple slices on top , along with the cherries. After I followed in with the cake mixture that I evenly placed all over the top of that mixture. Then once u have done all that pop it in the oven for 30 minutes (or until u feel yours is ready)
- once cake is finised baking , take out Pan , loosin edges with butter knife , and while its still hot grab a large cooking sheet (or whatever fits evenly over ur pan , secure it over top of pan and “Quickly” Turn it over , and let it sit a couple minutes to cool down, and waaa-Laa you got ur easy yummy pineapple UpsideDownCake (:
How ? It’s easy? That’s how to make Pineapple Upside down Cake which you can practice at home. Hopefully useful and good luck!