Are you looking for recipe inspiration Potato Tofu Kanten Cake ? How to make it is difficult and easy. If it is wrongly processed, the results will not be satisfactory and it tends to be unpleasant. Whereas Potato Tofu Kanten Cake What is delicious should have an aroma and taste that can provoke our taste buds.
Many things more or less affect the quality of the taste of Potato Tofu Kanten Cake, starting from the type of material, then the selection of fresh ingredients, to how to make and serve it. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Potato Tofu Kanten Cake delicious at home, because as long as you know the trick, this dish can be a special treat.
So, this time, let’s try it, let’s create it Potato Tofu Kanten Cake home alone. Stick with simple ingredients, this dish can provide benefits in helping to maintain the health of our bodies. you can make Potato Tofu Kanten Cake use 5 type of material and 9 manufacturing step. Here’s how to make the dish.
For my snack.nnAdjust the time and temperature whennmicrowaving and baking. nAdjust the amount of sugar to taste.nYou can use sweet potatoes instead. Recipe by CAFE703
Ingredients and spices that need to be prepared to make Potato Tofu Kanten Cake:
- 1 block Tofu (silken)
- 3 Potatoes (small)
- 50 grams Sugar
- 15 grams Skim milk powder
- 4 grams Powdered kanten
Steps to make Potato Tofu Kanten Cake
- Place the tofu on a microwave safe plate and microwave (500 W) for 3 minutes without covering with plastic wrap. Drain the tofu in a colander for 30 minutes.
- Peel the potatoes and cut them into bite-size pieces. Cover loosely with a plastic wrap and microwave (500 W) for 3- 5 minutes until softened. Make sure you can poke through with a bamboo skewer. Pre-heat the oven to 180°C.
- Place the tofu and cooked potatoes in the food processor. Press start and blend until smooth.
- Add sugar, skim milk powder, and powdered kanten to the food processor and press start. Blend until all of the ingredients are incorporated.
- Pour the batter into a mold.
- Bake in a 180°C oven for about 30 minutes. When finished baking, let it cool.
- When cooled, chill in the refrigerator.
- When completely cooled, remove the cake from the mold and cut.
How ? It’s easy? That’s how to make Potato Tofu Kanten Cake which you can practice at home. Hopefully useful and good luck!