Are you looking for recipe inspiration princess castle cake ? How to make it is difficult and easy. If it is wrongly processed, the results will not be satisfactory and it tends to be unpleasant. Whereas princess castle cake What is delicious should have an aroma and taste that can provoke our taste buds.
Many things more or less affect the quality of the taste of princess castle cake, starting from the type of material, then the selection of fresh ingredients, to how to make and serve it. Don’t worry if you want to prepare princess castle cake delicious at home, because as long as you know the trick, this dish can be a special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make princess castle cake adalah 20 servings. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
Ojust for addition only, the time it takes to cook princess castle cake estimated approx 1 minute.
So, this time, let’s try it, let’s create it princess castle cake home alone. Stick with simple ingredients, this dish can provide benefits in helping to maintain the health of our bodies. you can make princess castle cake use 20 type of material and 12 manufacturing step. Here’s how to make the dish.
Ingredients and spices that need to be prepared to make princess castle cake:
- bottom cake
- 8 oz caster sugar
- 8 oz soft tub butter
- 4 eggs
- 8 oz self raising flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 swiss roll
- 1 cocktail sticks
- top cake
- 4 oz caster sugar
- 4 oz soft butter
- 2 eggs
- 125 grams self raising flour
- 1 half a tea spoon of baking powder
- 1 tsp stawberry extract
- buttercream filling
- 200 grams unsalted butter
- 800 grams icing sugar sifted
- 1 jam
Steps to make princess castle cake
- preheat the oven to 190
- grease a fairly good size square or rectangle tin
- place and sift all ingredients into a large bowl and beat untill smooth roughly 5mins
- place in the oven for 25 mins or untill risen and slightly spongy to touch
- when cooled remove it from the tin,repeat process if your wanting a big cake or you can slice the cake in half and set aside wrapped up so it doesn't dry out.
- for the top cake repeat the same process but using a circle cake tin instead and only half the ingrediants
- now your cakes are cooled and cooked let's make the buttercream, beat the butter and gradually add the icing sugar untill the mixture is light
- you can add flavourings,or colours if you wish
- now assemble the cake together putting buttercream and jam in between the layers
- using ready rolled icing now cover your cakes as you like and make sure the sponges are completely covered and seeled.
- to make the towers for the castle by cutting swiss roll into quarters and wrapping them in more icing secure them in place with the cocktail sticks.
- now you can accessorize and decorate as you like,I used ice cream cones,chocolate buttons,ribbon and Disney characters
How ? It’s easy? That’s how to make princess castle cake which you can practice at home. Hopefully useful and good luck!