Are you looking for recipe inspiration Red Velvet Cake ? How to make it is difficult and easy. If it is wrongly processed, the results will not be satisfactory and it tends to be unpleasant. Whereas Red Velvet Cake What is delicious should have an aroma and taste that can provoke our taste buds.
Many things more or less affect the quality of the taste of Red Velvet Cake, starting from the type of material, then the selection of fresh ingredients, to how to make and serve it. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Red Velvet Cake delicious at home, because as long as you know the trick, this dish can be a special treat.
So, this time, let’s try it, let’s create it Red Velvet Cake home alone. Stick with simple ingredients, this dish can provide benefits in helping to maintain the health of our bodies. you can make Red Velvet Cake use 11 type of material and 11 manufacturing step. Here’s how to make the dish.
Easy & delicious. A nice change from the layer version.
Ingredients and spices that need to be prepared to make Red Velvet Cake:
- 3 cup sugar
- 5 eggs
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cup Crisco
- 2 tsp vinegar
- 1/3 cup Cocoa
- 3 cup All purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 oz Red food color
Steps to make Red Velvet Cake
- Preheat oven to 350°
- Cream together Crisco, eggs, vanilla, sugar
- Blend in vinegar, cocoa & red food color
- Mix together flour, salt & baking powder
- Add one cup of flour mixture & mix 1 minute
- Next add cup of sour cream, mix one minute
- Add last cup of flour & mix until everything is blended – scrape down sides of bowl
- Grease & flour a bundt pan. Add mixture & bake for 1 hour to 1 hour 10 minutes depending on oven
- Remove from oven & let cool for 10 minutes
- Invert onto cake plate. Once cool, drizzle with cream cheese frosting
- Frosting: Mix together 1 stick of butter, 1 block of cream cheese, 1 box of powdered sugar & 2 tsp of vanilla extract. Pecans optional.
How ? It’s easy? That’s how to make Red Velvet Cake which you can practice at home. Hopefully useful and good luck!