Are you looking for recipe inspiration Rolled-over cakes ? How to make it is difficult and easy. If it is wrongly processed, the results will not be satisfactory and it tends to be unpleasant. Whereas Rolled-over cakes What is delicious should have an aroma and taste that can provoke our taste buds.
Many things more or less affect the quality of the taste of Rolled-over cakes, starting from the type of material, then the selection of fresh ingredients, to how to make and serve it. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Rolled-over cakes delicious at home, because as long as you know the trick, this dish can be a special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Rolled-over cakes adalah 6 servings. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
Ojust for addition only, the time it takes to cook Rolled-over cakes estimated approx 50 mins.
So, this time, let’s try it, let’s create it Rolled-over cakes home alone. Stick with simple ingredients, this dish can provide benefits in helping to maintain the health of our bodies. you can make Rolled-over cakes use 18 type of material and 7 manufacturing step. Here’s how to make the dish.
Ingredients and spices that need to be prepared to make Rolled-over cakes:
- 150 grams flour
- 100 grams sugar
- 2 tbsp honey
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 packages baking powder
- 15 grams butter
- 1/2 packages vanilla sugar
- 100 grams butter
- 250 grams sugar
- 4 tsp cocoa
- 1 cup milk
- 1 tbsp flour
- 1 rum essence
- 1 topping (cocoa flakes, nutmeg etc)
Steps to make Rolled-over cakes
- For the batter: Mix the butter with the sugar, add the egg, honey, baking powder (can be mixed with vinegar) and milk.
- Gradually mix the flour in. Butter and spray with flour a tray, then put the mix in. Leave it for app 30 min at around 170°F.
- The batter will not rise much. Take out the batter and let it cool a bit.
- For the syrup: All the ingredients, except the flour and 50grams of milk must be added to a pot and boiled.
- Mix the flour and the 50g of milk and add in the syrup after the mix has boiled.
- Turn off the stove and leave the composition to cool a little.
- Take small pieces from the batter, mix slightly in the syrup, then mix with a topping(cocoa flakes, nutmeg, chocolate flakes).
How ? It’s easy? That’s how to make Rolled-over cakes which you can practice at home. Hopefully useful and good luck!