Are you looking for recipe inspiration Soft & Moist Mini Roll Loaf In a Pound Cake Pan ? How to make it is difficult and easy. If it is wrongly processed, the results will not be satisfactory and it tends to be unpleasant. Whereas Soft & Moist Mini Roll Loaf In a Pound Cake Pan What is delicious should have an aroma and taste that can provoke our taste buds.
Many things more or less affect the quality of the taste of Soft & Moist Mini Roll Loaf In a Pound Cake Pan, starting from the type of material, then the selection of fresh ingredients, to how to make and serve it. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Soft & Moist Mini Roll Loaf In a Pound Cake Pan delicious at home, because as long as you know the trick, this dish can be a special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Soft & Moist Mini Roll Loaf In a Pound Cake Pan adalah 2 servings. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
So, this time, let’s try it, let’s create it Soft & Moist Mini Roll Loaf In a Pound Cake Pan home alone. Stick with simple ingredients, this dish can provide benefits in helping to maintain the health of our bodies. you can make Soft & Moist Mini Roll Loaf In a Pound Cake Pan use 8 type of material and 7 manufacturing step. Here’s how to make the dish.
I wanted to make something easy to eat for my daughter's breakfast.nnThe baking time will vary depending on the oven you use, so please adjust accordingly. nI think my oven is a little on the hot side…nYou can eat as-is of course, but you can also cut and toast it, and eat with butter and/or jam. Very delicious. Recipe by Jinpiyo
Ingredients and spices that need to be prepared to make Soft & Moist Mini Roll Loaf In a Pound Cake Pan:
- 250 grams ●Strong bread flour
- 50 grams ●Cake flour
- 18 grams ●Sugar
- 5 grams ●Baked salt
- 3 2/5 grams ●Yeast
- 16 grams Margarine
- 110 grams ■Water
- 110 grams ■Milk
Steps to make Soft & Moist Mini Roll Loaf In a Pound Cake Pan
- Add the ● ingredients to the bread maker and start the dough course. After 6 minutes, add the margarine.
- Remove the dough, weigh, and then divide into 10 pieces. Let sit for 15 minutes.
- Deflate the dough lightly and re-roll into balls. Place the dough in the pans, cover with a plastic bag, and allow to rise. It's ready when the dough is about 1 cm taller than the pan, if viewed from the side.
- Spray the tops with water a few times. Preheat the oven to 210℃,reduce the temperature to 200℃ and bake for 10 minutes, then bake at 18 ℃ for 10 minutes (a total 20 minutes).
- I added 100 g of raisins and used the baking pan as a cover. Seems like some temperature adjustment is necessary.
- A version made with 50 g Milk, 150 g water, 20 g honey, and after the final rise, coated with beaten egg. Bake at 160℃ for 6 minutes, then 180℃ for 17 minutes.
- Also try my white bread in a pound cake pan.nnhttps://cookpad.com/us/recipes/149115-heidis-white-bread-in-a-pound-cake-pan
How ? It’s easy? That’s how to make Soft & Moist Mini Roll Loaf In a Pound Cake Pan which you can practice at home. Hopefully useful and good luck!