Are you looking for recipe inspiration Sorrel or Hibiscus or Zobo Drink ? How to make it is difficult and easy. If it is wrongly processed, the results will not be satisfactory and it tends to be unpleasant. Whereas Sorrel or Hibiscus or Zobo Drink What is delicious should have an aroma and taste that can provoke our taste buds.
Many things more or less affect the quality of the taste of Sorrel or Hibiscus or Zobo Drink, starting from the type of material, then the selection of fresh ingredients, to how to make and serve it. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Sorrel or Hibiscus or Zobo Drink delicious at home, because as long as you know the trick, this dish can be a special treat.
Ojust for addition only, the time it takes to cook Sorrel or Hibiscus or Zobo Drink estimated approx 40 mins.
So, this time, let’s try it, let’s create it Sorrel or Hibiscus or Zobo Drink home alone. Stick with simple ingredients, this dish can provide benefits in helping to maintain the health of our bodies. you can make Sorrel or Hibiscus or Zobo Drink use 8 type of material and 8 manufacturing step. Here’s how to make the dish.
My love for this drink came from my childhood days in nigeria but when I came back to London I just stopped drinking it years after I went to a restaurant and I saw the name of the drink in the menu and since then I have never gone back to not having it.nnThis drink is filled with natural ingredients that are good for you…click here for more info about the benefits of the drink http://www.webmd.com/vitamins-supplements/ingredientmono-211-hibiscus.aspx?activeingredientid=211&activeingredientname=hibiscus nThank you and hope you love it like I do experiment with it just like I did
Ingredients and spices that need to be prepared to make Sorrel or Hibiscus or Zobo Drink:
- 3 small cups of dried hibiscus flower
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 8 cloves
- 1 1/2 tspns of ground ginger
- 1 water
- 1 half a pineapple
- 3 garlic pieces
Steps to make Sorrel or Hibiscus or Zobo Drink
- Put leaves in a pot and Wash the leaves in cold water
- After 5 mins of cooking on medium heat pour the remaining ingredients add more water then let it boil for almost 30mins to allow the leaves and pineapple to be soft .
- After 30mins of cooking turn off and set aside to cool down
- When cool, sieve out the juice from the leaves and other ingredients leaving only the juice in pot
- At this point you can also add any artificial flavour of your choice…some people might choose to add sugar I wanted mine a bit natural so I added honey and a bit of artificial flavour and stirred it
- Pour into a bottle or a water jug and refrigerate
- Try it out and upload pictures
How ? It’s easy? That’s how to make Sorrel or Hibiscus or Zobo Drink which you can practice at home. Hopefully useful and good luck!