Are you looking for recipe inspiration Southern Salmon Cakes ? How to make it is difficult and easy. If it is wrongly processed, the results will not be satisfactory and it tends to be unpleasant. Whereas Southern Salmon Cakes What is delicious should have an aroma and taste that can provoke our taste buds.
Many things more or less affect the quality of the taste of Southern Salmon Cakes, starting from the type of material, then the selection of fresh ingredients, to how to make and serve it. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Southern Salmon Cakes delicious at home, because as long as you know the trick, this dish can be a special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Southern Salmon Cakes adalah 4 servings. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
Ojust for addition only, the time it takes to cook Southern Salmon Cakes estimated approx 30 mins.
So, this time, let’s try it, let’s create it Southern Salmon Cakes home alone. Stick with simple ingredients, this dish can provide benefits in helping to maintain the health of our bodies. you can make Southern Salmon Cakes use 18 type of material and 5 manufacturing step. Here’s how to make the dish.
Ingredients and spices that need to be prepared to make Southern Salmon Cakes:
- 1 medium onion chopped fine
- 4 dash chipotle or Louisiana hot sauce
- 1/3 tsp salt
- 1 dash pepper, to taste
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- 4 tsp parsley flakes
- 1/2 cup (scant) dry breadcrumbs, fine or panko
- 1 bell pepper, chopped fine, or small carrot, grated
- 1 handful baby spinach, chopped, optional
- 2 eggs,
- 2 can (15 oz each) salmon, drained
- frying and serving
- 1/3 cup flour
- 1/3 cup cornmeal
- 1 oil, I use peanut
- 1 salt
- 1 lemon or lime, optional
Steps to make Southern Salmon Cakes
- These are my family's favorite salmon cakes, good for breakfast, lunch or dinner. My husband requests them every week, and even my 3 year old will eat them! He doesn't suspect he's getting his veggies!
- For the cakes, mix ingredients well and shape into patties, 12 or so.
- Heat 1/4 inch oil in large skillet.
- Combine flour and cornmeal, dredge the cakes and fry a few at a time until golden brown, about 5 min per side.
- Drain on paper towel, sprinkle with salt andlemon juice, and serve
How ? It’s easy? That’s how to make Southern Salmon Cakes which you can practice at home. Hopefully useful and good luck!