Are you looking for recipe inspiration Sweet crepe cake ? How to make it is difficult and easy. If it is wrongly processed, the results will not be satisfactory and it tends to be unpleasant. Whereas Sweet crepe cake What is delicious should have an aroma and taste that can provoke our taste buds.
Many things more or less affect the quality of the taste of Sweet crepe cake, starting from the type of material, then the selection of fresh ingredients, to how to make and serve it. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Sweet crepe cake delicious at home, because as long as you know the trick, this dish can be a special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Sweet crepe cake adalah 10 servings. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
Ojust for addition only, the time it takes to cook Sweet crepe cake estimated approx 1 hour 15 mins.
So, this time, let’s try it, let’s create it Sweet crepe cake home alone. Stick with simple ingredients, this dish can provide benefits in helping to maintain the health of our bodies. you can make Sweet crepe cake use 13 type of material and 5 manufacturing step. Here’s how to make the dish.
Really tasty!!!! :chef
Ingredients and spices that need to be prepared to make Sweet crepe cake:
- 250 grams flour
- 1 pinch salt
- 3 eggs
- 50 grams caster sugar
- 500 ml milk
- 50 grams butter, melted
- 200 ml whipping cream
- 40 grams icing sugar
- 200 grams strawberry jam
- 1 Icing sugar for dusting
- 1/2 cup edible flowers
Steps to make Sweet crepe cake
- Place the flour in a mixing bowl and make a well in the centre. Add eggs, salt and sugar. Add a little bit of milk and whisk until smooth. Add the rest of the milk and whisk.
- Rest batter for at least 2 hours in the fridge. Strain and add melted butter. Brush pan with butter and place over low heat. Make sure the pan is not smoking hot! Pour enough batter to coat the base in a thin layer. Cook for 30 secs on each side. Repeat stacking 10 crepes up.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the cream and icing sugar and beat on medium to high speed until thick and stiff. Put in refrigerator to chill.
- Using a spatula, spread the jam and Chantilly between the two crepes. Continue to do until 10 crepes are done. You can use a ring mould to help you. Dust the top with icing sugar and decorate with edible flowers.
- Bon apetite!
How ? It’s easy? That’s how to make Sweet crepe cake which you can practice at home. Hopefully useful and good luck!