Are you looking for recipe inspiration Tender Sweet Potato Pound Cake ? How to make it is difficult and easy. If it is wrongly processed, the results will not be satisfactory and it tends to be unpleasant. Whereas Tender Sweet Potato Pound Cake What is delicious should have an aroma and taste that can provoke our taste buds.
Many things more or less affect the quality of the taste of Tender Sweet Potato Pound Cake, starting from the type of material, then the selection of fresh ingredients, to how to make and serve it. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Tender Sweet Potato Pound Cake delicious at home, because as long as you know the trick, this dish can be a special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Tender Sweet Potato Pound Cake adalah 6 servings. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
So, this time, let’s try it, let’s create it Tender Sweet Potato Pound Cake home alone. Stick with simple ingredients, this dish can provide benefits in helping to maintain the health of our bodies. you can make Tender Sweet Potato Pound Cake use 7 type of material and 8 manufacturing step. Here’s how to make the dish.
I made this simply because I just wanted eat a pound cake with sweet potato.nEnjoy the other variations too.nTea Version:.nBanana Version:.nnMake sure not to let the margarine sit for too long. Add the egg in 5 batches, otherwise it'll curdle in the batter (I know from past experience). Recipe by Shuzuka
Ingredients and spices that need to be prepared to make Tender Sweet Potato Pound Cake:
- 100 grams Margarine
- 100 grams Sugar
- 2 Eggs
- 100 grams Cake flour
- 1 tsp Baking powder
- 200 grams Sweet potato
- 1 1/2 tbsp Black sesame seeds
Steps to make Tender Sweet Potato Pound Cake
- Dice the sweet potato and microwave until tender. Divide in half and roughly mash half.
- Bring the margarine and eggs to room temperature. Cram the margarine.
- Add the sugar in about 5 batches, mixing well between each addition. Mix well to incorporate air until the mixture becomes pale.
- Beat the eggs in a separate bowl. Add to the mixture from Step 3 in about 5 batches, combining well to ensure they don't separate.
- Add the sifted flour and baking powder at once as well as the mashed potato from Step 1 into the bowl from Step 4. Add in the diced potato too and fold in with a rubber spatula. Reserve some of the diced potato for the topping.
- Pour the mixture into the pan and drop it onto the table several times to remove air bubbles. Make the middle part sink a little to give it a nice finish.
- Top with the reserved potato and sesame. Bake for 35 minutes in the oven preheated to 170°C.
- Insert a skewer and if it comes out clean, it's done!
How ? It’s easy? That’s how to make Tender Sweet Potato Pound Cake which you can practice at home. Hopefully useful and good luck!