Are you looking for recipe inspiration Upside Down Pineapple Cake ? How to make it is difficult and easy. If it is wrongly processed, the results will not be satisfactory and it tends to be unpleasant. Whereas Upside Down Pineapple Cake What is delicious should have an aroma and taste that can provoke our taste buds.
Many things more or less affect the quality of the taste of Upside Down Pineapple Cake, starting from the type of material, then the selection of fresh ingredients, to how to make and serve it. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Upside Down Pineapple Cake delicious at home, because as long as you know the trick, this dish can be a special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Upside Down Pineapple Cake adalah 6 servings. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
Ojust for addition only, the time it takes to cook Upside Down Pineapple Cake estimated approx 20 mins.
So, this time, let’s try it, let’s create it Upside Down Pineapple Cake home alone. Stick with simple ingredients, this dish can provide benefits in helping to maintain the health of our bodies. you can make Upside Down Pineapple Cake use 12 type of material and 8 manufacturing step. Here’s how to make the dish.
A delicious cake with pineapple flavor; baked and turned upside down so the pineapple rings are on top.
Ingredients and spices that need to be prepared to make Upside Down Pineapple Cake:
- For the cake:
- 7 tablespoons butter
- 8 tablespoons brown sugar, you can use white sugar in case brown isn't available
- 1 cup flour
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla
- 2 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 6 tablespoons pineapple syrup, (Pineapple syrup is the syrup found in the pineapple; you can buy it from any supermarket)
- For the topping:
- 3 1/2 tablespoons butter
- 4 tablespoons brown sugar, or white sugar
- 7 pineapple rings, with syrup, drained and syrup kept aside
Steps to make Upside Down Pineapple Cake
- Preheat oven.
- To prepare the topping, melt the butter in the microwave, then transfer to a bowl and beat it with the sugar with an electric mixer.
- Add to the pan till it’s all covered then add the pineapple rings
- As for the cake, melt the butter and transform to a bowl.
- Add eggs to the butter and beat with vanilla till creamy.
- Then add sugar, flour, baking powder and pineapple syrup. Beat all ingredients for 2 minutes.
- Pour cake batter over pineapple rings previously organized in the pan and bake for 20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- When the cake cools down, turn it upside down into a plate. The pineapple slices are now on top of the cake. That's why it's called upside down pineapple cake 🙂
How ? It’s easy? That’s how to make Upside Down Pineapple Cake which you can practice at home. Hopefully useful and good luck!